Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

i dont agree with most of thi shit and im all for shitting on the man......

but this is stupid ass hell.

this is straight ignorance.

all that money and cant do nothing?

his daughter dont ever have to work and his grandkids dont ever have to work. all off of mocking black culture.

thinking surface as hell.

priorities..man ,....priorities

Jack boy is probably not even 21 bruh he thinking that takashi can’t party or nothing freely. Takashi could’ve had all that money before Trey Way yes the trolling made him more popular but his music was for a cried that ain’t us. His family probably would’ve been set for life without Trey Way. Buuuuuut this guy is literally not going to have a regular life 10 15 years from now he still might have to watch his back. Of course regular people don’t care but it always a knuckle head. And I don’t think anybody even with money wants to have security all the time

Before he go off. All I’m saying is the guy has to watch his back when this trolling thing is done and over with he will still have that label

Before he go off. All I’m saying is the guy has to watch his back when this trolling thing is done and over with he will still have that label
i'd appreciate it if you dont stop me from going off.

but ......i get what you and him are saying....but look at it like.....at some point someone in any family needs to sacrifice for the betterment of the family.

69 family is set......i honestly dont think he cares if his life aint normal anymore. his family is set. most of us want our families to be set and thats why we work hard. would you rather be with your child or working 60 hours a week? and while i will say money is not everything and not worth your freedom. his family will have a certain freedom.

but i guess when you a plant it was all in the invoice.

now ......again i ask. allow me to have my rant.

happy sunday.

its a lot of niggas i see posted that wouldnt buss a grape in a food fight, saying they live by a code lmaooo easy to say when u not in those streets

keep talking tough on IG and you will get your ads pulled from these companies you are partnered with gentleman

Murder has been part of the game too...

Particularly murder for snitching....

I don't know how niggaz don't think snitching part of the game... The shit done had music, movies, movements, DVD's.....I don't know much about NY mob but what the snitch nigga name? Lenny the bull....

It is what it is... Niggaz snitch....

If niggaz want him dead tho... They gonna have to look for him...I don't got dude posting up on any blocks any time soon.... All this shit is, is trolling

And further more....

Them niggaz still dumb....I been around the game my whole life and it's still certain shit niggaz wouldn't expose me to simply because all things considered I'm a fucking civilian.... I make my money at work, not the streets. Even if I hung around.. It was because i was cool... Not cuz I'm eating with the niggaz doing the shit... So it's levels to what I was routinely around

They had this nigga 69 exposed to all kinds of shit he wasn't supposed to even be around.

That shit still dumb. Like yes he ratted.... But y'all laid out the bait
Lmao at lenny the bull

be919b1e864d9a1b9017e2cffc768fc5--the-simpsons.jpg

Back