Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

He did tho

Ar AB was dry snitching & the police were already watching him and his crew, like usual. But after he got arrested everyone tried to blame Vlad. These smart dumb niggas need to wise the fuck up.

Jurors were shown several of West’s videos and dozens of Instagram posts as FBI agents pointed to direct links to crimes that he or members of his crew had committed. That evidence was buttressed by a trove of more traditional evidence investigators amassed over two years, including wire recordings, pole camera video, cell phone location data, and text messages pulled from the defendants’ phones.

He told on a cartel
so the chick from roc nation tht told gets the same protection?

i am not sure what she did...or how this works......but it just seem like cops can protect everyone who snitches.

but im more thinking this is witness protection than house arrest

if it was anyone else yall would be quick to bash but its camel face yall looking the other way

giphy.gif

if it was anyone else yall would be quick to bash but its camel face yall looking the other way

giphy.gif
nah....i dont fit in them circles......

i wouldnt be sure no matter who it was.

i see the investment side...i have more of a problem with other things.

Back