Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

I be tryna keep threads on track as best I can. Produce receipts or do like you like to tell others and move around

you just did it with your “yall always arguing” post

use that energy to discuss the topic at hand and leave us be will ya?

:ualreadyknow:

wait luker is white???
I'm not, but he has to call me white to try and shift the narrative, because he has nothing else to really say, but come with an Umar response to cover his goofy shit. Hes just hurt I called him lame for lowkey bragging and posting his paperwork in a previous post.

I mean look at his post below. I stated a fact, which is the hood is full of lowlifes that prey on people weaker than them. Somehow from saying that, he turned me white and I'm callng all black people lowlifes. Lame tactics like this only works on niggas, but black people are going to see right through it.

But my favorite part about this is while hes fake being righteous for blacks and trying to say I'm a white supremacist, he also just stereotyped us by insinuating only black people live in the hood. Exactly what white supremacists do. In my post I spoke on the hood in general, hes the one who labelled it as a place only for blacks.

So whose the undercover exposing them-self by talking?

Listen hear white boy, stfu

jus full of lowlifes huh? that's what you've reduced blacks to huh?

these folks expose themselves sooner or later the more they talk

I'm not, but he has to call me white to try and shift the narrative, because he has nothing else to really say, but come with an Umar response to cover his goofy shit. Hes just hurt I called him lame for lowkey bragging and posting his paperwork in a previous post.

I mean look at his post below. I stated a fact, which is the hood is full of lowlifes that prey on people weaker than them. Somehow from saying that, he turned me white and I'm callng all black people lowlifes. Lame tactics like this only works on niggas, but black people are going to see right through it.

But my favorite part about this is while hes fake being righteous for blacks and trying to say I'm a white supremacist, he also just stereotyped us by insinuating only black people live in the hood. Exactly what white supremacists do. In my post I spoke on the hood in general, hes the one who labelled it as a place only for blacks.

So whose the undercover exposing them-self by talking?

Lol

boy stfu cracka joe

you kno what you was tryna insinuate

why you ain't say lowlifes in trailer parks or lowlifes on wall street

you said "the hood" specifically & in general everyone knows what you're tryna imply

You see me in the light, now take ya bitch cracka ass back in the shadows & lurk

Meek ....I understand his point once I thought about it.

I think he might be more mad at the satire and the mockery dude makes of black people and his craft.

But that's his opinion.

Meek ....I understand his point once I thought about it.

I think he might be more mad at the satire and the mockery dude makes of black people and his craft.

But that's his opinion.

Naw naw naw

You don’t get to talk that shit when he don’t have them bloods with him now

If it’s a problem now it was a problem then.

Are yall gonna reset on arguing with each in every fuckin thread about the same shit next week or is this shit finna roll over? Asking for a friend

You stay telling someone ...Mostly me to stfu in every thread.

You gonna keep that up?

Hoe

Now Stfu @Inori

Sorry....I was feeling left out.
I lashed out an it was uncalled for.

Naw naw naw

You don’t get to talk that shit when he don’t have them bloods with him now

If it’s a problem now it was a problem then.
Yup....Good point...Speaks volumes tho

Grand opening and grand closing.

i dont agree with most of thi shit and im all for shitting on the man......

but this is stupid ass hell.

this is straight ignorance.

all that money and cant do nothing?

his daughter dont ever have to work and his grandkids dont ever have to work. all off of mocking black culture.

thinking surface as hell.

priorities..man ,....priorities

Back