Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

giphy.gif

Fake gang bangin is culture culture status? Now i think Dos asked would he have done this as a Latin King or some other Hispanic gang? Probably not but I dont think Latin gangs would’ve did all this. I don’t even think Jim Jones and them would’ve had him around Dipset.

help me understand why black people are defending this piece of shit and catching feelings over him. I'm listening

Help me understand where you see a defense? Then you insult people and then ask them how they got offended? Are you retarded? Your boyfriend made a post and you agreed with no context. Lame

Race is my best frienemy so that's what she does

But i don't understand why she trolled me this particular time. Can you explain?

lol I got nothin fam. Yall be rollin each other

are you going to come in every thread mad that we arguing in every thread and write 4 post that only add to the nonsense???

:huh2::sayword:

Nice try but....

tenor-2.gif

Yall be arguing all over the forum so chances are yeah im likely to be in one of MANY the threads yall choose to derail on a daily basis.

Im far from mad tho.. Im just observing what's taking place lol

lol I got nothin fam. Yall be rollin each other

Nice try but....

View attachment 278737

Yall be arguing all over the forum so chances are yeah im likely to be in one of MANY the threads yall choose to derail on a daily basis.

Im far from mad tho.. Im just observing what's taking place lol

and you only add to the derailment inori

so pls

Back