Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher Removed From School After Tweets About Black Boys Goes Viral

And the 1st sentence of the very next post and you can go look at the other post where I make it specific to that woman.

It's cool man. I'm not saying you weren't addressing her specifically in here. I'm just saying I was speaking in general terms in response to your general statement.

.....figures I'd get added to this silly shit.

Look, the only issues is that the educator used profane language to describe her students AND she's a sub. If she had a union backing her, they'd just sit her down and go over the social media policy with her, while letting her know she can't do this again. Her being a sub is pretty much "at-will" for her employment, and she gave them a reason.

Like I said before, this goes back to teachers, for some reason, being held to standards higher than politicians. Had she not cursed, she'd be fine.

If this was a white teacher, these same posters would be celebrating this shit. Pointing out the fact that white people can’t teach black kids.

Becauae it’s a black teacher we gone discuss liberal talking points?
No. I've lived this shit here.

She got axed ONLY because she's a sub.

.....figures I'd get added to this silly shit.

Look, the only issues is that the educator used profane language to describe her students AND she's a sub. If she had a union backing her, they'd just sit her down and go over the social media policy with her, while letting her know she can't do this again. Her being a sub is pretty much "at-will" for her employment, and she gave them a reason.

Like I said before, this goes back to teachers, for some reason, being held to standards higher than politicians. Had she not cursed, she'd be fine.

Do you believe she was right in what she said tho

after thinking about it even more

I sit in the fence about her being fired.

Saying what she’s thinking in this particular matter is dumb though

Do you believe she was right in what she said tho
She wasn't wrong but I don't tell kids that. We ARE supposed to uplift kids, even if they're being complete fuckwads......although, I have put a kid in tears for thinking they could wyld out in my classroom. Hell, two of my more rambunctions ones were crying rivers of tears last week once I got their parents on the phone.

It's all fun and games till I call moms and pops....then it's stomping on the floor, begging with me not to call their parents, and finally screaming out "I hate you!" as I dial their parent's phone numbers.

Last edited:
She wasn't wrong but I don't tell kids that. We ARE supposed to uplift kids, even if they're being complete fuckwads......although, I have put a kid in tears for thinking they could wyld out in my classroom. Hell, two of my more rambunctions ones were crying rivers of tears last week once I got their parents on the phone.

It's all fun and games till I call moms and pops....then it's stomping on the floor, begging with me not to call their parents, and finally screaming out "I hate you!" as I dial their parent's phone numbers.

well yea them crying cause you call their parents that ain’t no big deal.

Back