Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher Removed From School After Tweets About Black Boys Goes Viral

Just because someone doesn't support all this liberal bullshit doesn't mean they're using white talking points.

Most black people are conservative.

Not politically conservative, but conservative in general.

There is a difference.

Too many people don't make that distinction.

So when I see noggas using the same point as crackers I’ll say something. You MGTOW red pull guys are that.

Niggas who co sign this teacher are that.

Again, she's not a teacher. She's a substitute. We can all agree she's not the type of person that would make a good teacher. I think where we differ is the idea that someone can think a child is headed down the wrong path but still care about trying to help them.

Agreed. I said her posting that on social media was fucked up.

It's not that I don't think someone who thinks a child is headed down the wrong path can still help them...I don't think this woman specifically can do that. You're defending all teachers while the thread isn't about all teachers. It's about this one women and her fucked up attitude that shouldn't be allowed in a classroom.

And this is why Black boys are far far far behind academically.

Then they become men that are the bottom of the damn totem pole in American society. Black men so far behind Black women in education, that Black women might as well be in whole different class. You know what that does to a people when the women are so much more advanced intellectually? How a Black man supposed to get any respect?

Black parents send their sons to people that already determined their fate and people clap and say good.

They say, "Yeah he's going to end up in jail because he talk back to the teacher and can't keep his mouth shut."

Lol...that's normal kid behavior.

When are we gonna realize that nobody sees value in a Black male unless he is dead, in prison, playing with a ball, dancing, or rapping and singing?

Lol teachers already determining your kid is gonna be in prison for acting like a fucking boy.

Then your boy shows sensitivity, he's a bitch. He has "female traits".

Your fucking son already being pathologize as a child by a Black female teacher and this shit is common.

95 percent of female teachers hate Black boys. Especially the Black female ones lol. She coming in there making sure the Black female students are good, she already determined your son gonna be dead or in jail why bother. Your son remind her of that motherfucker that skeeted and skaddled on her. Niggas ain't shit.

And if your son gets killed by the cops, she'll be the first one with a T-shirt on, talking about Black Lives Matter.

I had to deal with this shit with my nephews.

School is built to prepare Black boys for prison.

12659EA6-A053-4217-A52C-FBD0760D6BB6.gif

Shit… I ain’t even got nothing else to add here.

It's not that I don't think someone who thinks a child is headed down the wrong path can still help them...I don't think this woman specifically can do that. You're defending all teachers while the thread isn't about all teachers. It's about this one women and her fucked up attitude that shouldn't be allowed in a classroom.

Bruh, this is the statement you made.

And I'm saying if you're coming to that conclusion about children then it's probably safe to assume you aren't going to extend yourself to help them if you've already determined their future isn't worth it.

You're the one that made it general. If you're simply talking about her, then I said in my second post that I didn't think she was teacher material, so we're in agreement about that.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Semi related Yesterday a teacher I know said her teacher friend from another school was told by a teacher she felt she didnt know how talk to a students parents because they live in a shelter.... and they are black.... main subject black..and she felt threatened by the 2 year old toddler forbsome stupid shit...whew man ..teachers get the same generalized praise as cops in many respects they are the same... why wouldn't they be when you think about it

lol it’s possible but I don’t think nobody job coming to abw

it ain’t about the job coming to look.

How many “exposures” we seen on the IC/ABW

I remember what niggas did to Iheartcali… emailing shit to her job.

And I got a gov’t job.. fuck these internet super sleuthing niggas. I’m not givin em no help

Sometimes I gotta tell myself to chill before I hit "post reply"
The funny thing is my SN is my real life nickname that my entire family calls me ( most of them don’t know my real name) I be praying no one googles that shit one day lol …. Niggas be d be like

1665583562757.gif

And what exactly are "female traits" anyway? Like what human emotion are boys not supposed to feel??

Bruh, this is the statement you made.

You're the one that made it general. If you're simply talking about her, then I said in my second post that I didn't think she was teacher material, so we're in agreement about that.

I'm not making a generalization about teachers I'm speaking specifically on the woman whose tweets are in the video

And the 1st sentence of the very next post and you can go look at the other post where I make it specific to that woman.

And what exactly are "female traits" anyway? Like what human emotion are boys not supposed to feel??

Some folks teach their little boys that basically showing any emotion equates to vulnerability which means you can be manipulated and taken advantage of because to be soft is equated to being feminine. And some never grow out of that. You see it when you see grown men say shit like "emotional manipulation" whenever something typically other than anger is brought up. Instead of teaching them how to manage and deal with emotions too many are taught to suppress them as a sign of strength to show how much you can handle.

Back