Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher Removed From School After Tweets About Black Boys Goes Viral

View attachment 939171

View attachment 939172

There's so many people that are teachers that should never be in front of children.

I mean...she ain't completely wrong with those tweets. She just stupid for putting them out on the internet instead of keeping that convo between her and her friends. I can't believe people are still doing this stupid shit. Like for real, how many people have to lose jobs for recklessness on social media before people get the message?

I mean...she ain't completely wrong with those tweets. She just stupid for putting them out on the internet instead of keeping that convo between her and her friends. I can't believe people are still doing this stupid shit. Like for real, how many people have to lose jobs for recklessness on social media before people get the message?
Shouldn’t be fireable IMO

So ya'll cool if your child's teacher told them that they were destined for jail????

So ya'll cool if your child's teacher told them that they were destined for jail????

She didn't tell them that. She just said that she looks at them and wonders that. I'm not saying she's teacher material. She's a substitute. They let basically anyone do that. I'm just saying that her comments were crazy and aren't that much different from what you hear people say behind closed doors all the time. She was just dumb enough to say those things on an open forum.

And this is why Black boys are far far far behind academically.

Then they become men that are the bottom of the damn totem pole in American society. Black men so far behind Black women in education, that Black women might as well be in whole different class. You know what that does to a people when the women are so much more advanced intellectually? How a Black man supposed to get any respect?

Black parents send their sons to people that already determined their fate and people clap and say good.

They say, "Yeah he's going to end up in jail because he talk back to the teacher and can't keep his mouth shut."

Lol...that's normal kid behavior.

When are we gonna realize that nobody sees value in a Black male unless he is dead, in prison, playing with a ball, dancing, or rapping and singing?

Lol teachers already determining your kid is gonna be in prison for acting like a fucking boy.

Then your boy shows sensitivity, he's a bitch. He has "female traits".

Your fucking son already being pathologize as a child by a Black female teacher and this shit is common.

95 percent of female teachers hate Black boys. Especially the Black female ones lol. She coming in there making sure the Black female students are good, she already determined your son gonna be dead or in jail why bother. Your son remind her of that motherfucker that skeeted and skaddled on her. Niggas ain't shit.

And if your son gets killed by the cops, she'll be the first one with a T-shirt on, talking about Black Lives Matter.

I had to deal with this shit with my nephews.

School is built to prepare Black boys for prison.

Last edited:

If her job is to be a teacher and she has those thoughts then no she shouldn't be a teacher at all. She needs to find a profession where she's not interacting with kids because somebody with those thoughts shouldn't be in charge of helping to mold young minds. She bragging about making children cry. 5th graders...that's not somebody that should keep their job as a teacher

When people in positions like her hold those types of thoughts. When something happens they are more inclined to go to the extreme in their response because they already feel those people don't have any type of value and their lives don't have any value as well.

Last edited:
If her job is to be a teacher and she has those thoughts then no she shouldn't be a teacher at all. She needs to find a profession where she's not interacting with kids because somebody with those thoughts shouldn't be in charge of helping to mold young minds

I'm not saying she should be a teacher. She's not. She's a substitute and most of them are glorified babysitters.

However, you're living in a fantasy world if you believe that legit and good teachers don't come to conclusions like that when dealing with certain children. We all went to school with problem kids, and many of them did wind up in trouble. That's all she was saying. Now if she took it a step further and said those kids weren't even worth trying to help or something like that, I'd see a problem, but that's not what she said.

I'm not saying she should be a teacher. She's not. She's a substitute and most of them are glorified babysitters.

However, you're living in a fantasy world if you believe that legit and good teachers don't come to conclusions like that when dealing with certain children. We all went to school with problem kids, and many of them did wind up in trouble. That's all she was saying. Now if she took it a step further and said those kids weren't even worth trying to help or something like that, I'd see a problem, but that's not what she said.

And I'm saying if you're coming to that conclusion about children then it's probably safe to assume you aren't going to extend yourself to help them if you've already determined their future isn't worth it.

She said she didn’t take the disrespect.

You can not take disrespect from a child without taking joy and pride in making them cry. She not even talking about teenagers she's talking about 5th graders. Kids who are 9/10 years old. And basing her actions on "being from the hood" while denigrating children and already condemning their futures to prison cells. But sure that's not something she should be let go for. Give her more students

Back