OUT NOW T.I. - The Libra (The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta)

This tracklist looks like a "I'm not hot anymore so let me crowd my friends and fellow rappers on every song to balance it out" album. TIP aint clever........

Only interested in hearing the tracks with Benny, Jadakiss and Ross

Edit **the track with Conway too

It's a damn shame Young Dro's career turned out the way that it did smh
Yeah, going to the Benny & Kiss song first. Gotta listen to that track with Mozzy tho, for sure

Tracklist looks ??. Yall trippin off all these features like that aint whats hot now. Bammas gotta stay relevant some how

not sure how to put it but at this stage in career....T.I. needs a "4:44" or "king's disease" type album

not a lot of songs, not a ton of features, preferably 1 or 2 producers tops and back to the bars
Dime trap was His 4:44

Reactions: willhustle
Ti is Jeezy status now. Had a great run early but been pretty much wack for the last decade. I’d rather hear his podcast than music from him now

Tip needs to gives grown tip not tip trying to stay young

Ayo this is a really good album...

dare I say a great one...

none of the features are out of place

production and sequencing is on point

the interludes are dope

the only thing that didnt really care for was whoever Ms Pat was

other than that

TIP did his thing

why couldnt Jeezy do this smh

Solid album to me but im sure niggas gone hate it lol.. I wish it was a little shorter though.. Family connect was nice.. I been praising Domani for a min on here now but ppl wont give him a chance. And Messiah produced it too I think.. Thats dope af

• Goat
Reactions: BDP™️
Almost half way though, it's nice so far. Hypno is hard, so is respect the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOPE33