Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW T.I. - The Libra (The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta)

What made you a TI fan?
While 50 Cent & Eminem kept me as a fan of HipHop for 3 years from 2002 to 2005 i then began to slowly get tired of their music.

I just so happened after going through a emo period of not knowing what music i really love anymore through 2005 to 2006 I just happened to throw that random swedish channel "ZTV" on one day and it just started playing "What You Know".

Converted me right back to a HipHop fan and been a TIP fan since. You could pretty much say his music is what kept me alive back then too.

While 50 Cent & Eminem kept me as a fan of HipHop for 3 years from 2002 to 2005 i then began to slowly get tired of their music.

I just so happened after going through a emo period of not knowing what music i really love anymore through 2005 to 2006 I just happened to throw that random swedish channel "ZTV" on one day and it just started playing "What You Know".

Converted me right back to a HipHop fan and been a TIP fan since. You could pretty much say his music is what kept me alive back then too.
Swedish channel? So you're not American?

Swedish channel? So you're not American?
Nah never me mate. Born and raised in Sweden. A lot of people find that a bit surprising when it comes to my what i would call small knowledge of American HipHop. Thats the beauty of HipHop, Rap, Trap in general though. Reaches a variety of people all over the world that connects one way or another. T.I. was the artist that solidified my taste in HipHop as in I knew what i loved to listen to and what to look for etc etc.

Back