Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW T.I. - The Libra (The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta)

TI albums all been trash after KING. It was weird watching TI post a old clip of him saying he wanted his career to start off strong and continue to be strong to the end. Buddy missed that boat long ago and TBH I don't think I care to hear a 40 year TI with a album.

Tip better off continuing to push social Injustices and pronouncing big words.

TI albums all been trash after KING. It was weird watching TI post a old clip of him saying he wanted his career to start off strong and continue to be strong to the end. Buddy missed that boat long ago and TBH I don't think I care to hear a 40 year TI with a album.

I'm not mad at that assessment. His consistency and production have been lacklaster since KING. I still have faith that he can craft a great album if all of the pieces fall in line. Right now I'm just not getting that vibe from him though.

I'm not mad at that assessment. His consistency and production have been lacklaster since KING. I still have faith that he can craft a great album if all of the pieces fall in line. Right now I'm just not getting that vibe from him though.
so TI v TIP and Paper Trail were trash to yall?

interesting

I thought Paper Trail was good but yeah....everything after King besides that has been mediocre-trash

Back