Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i love the logic that mahomes standing over a black man in offensive, but standing over the defense (who are also black) is acceptable

i’m sure those graphics were made before the game, and there’s one of hurts standing over mahomes. can’t change it at the last minute
Nah. Why cape for a cac who runs the espn twitter account???

That graphic does not depict what we all saw, its inaccurate on top of disrespectful

Jalen hurts outplayed Mahomes. Mahomes was on the sidelines for most of the game

the OBVIOUS racial undertones of having a black man pouting on the ground is trash. Show me the same graphic of Joe Burrow last year, I'll wait....

Nah. Why cape for a cac who runs the twitter account???

That graphic does not depict what we all saw, its inaccurate on top of disrespectful

Jalen hurts outplayed Mahomes. Mahomes was on the sidelines for most of the game

the OBVIOUS racial undertones of having a black man pouting on the ground is trash. Show me the same graphic of Joe Burrow last year, I'll wait....

i don’t have to show you anything. do your googles. graphics like these are made every playoff game with the losers looking sorry and defeated. and yes there are ones with brady, burrow, and allen out there

look it up

i don’t have to show you anything. do your googles. graphics like these are made every playoff game with the losers looking sorry and defeated. and yes there are ones with brady, burrow, and allen out there

look it up
I'll cashapp you $100 to show me.....

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'm not shocked that you completely miss the point
I got the point.

They used the most popular player from the other team in all those graphics they use. You’re just choosing to pay attention to this one because you like hurts. Happend to Dak, Burrow, Mahomes and whoever else that lost and was a QB

They not gon use Hassan Reddick or Slay.

She said it would be more acceptable to use Philly defense which don’t matter either.

You trying to put a racist spend on it for whatever reason and it is what it is.

Plus it's a play on the Iverson moment from the '01 Finals. Philly related
The philly reference aint strong enough, cuz that's not what happened. Mahomes didn't stunt on Jalen like Iverson did on lue. That graphic is about dickeating mahomes at the expense of Jalen Hurts and I love mahomes

It’s kinda a reach to me. I mean if the roles were reversed are we having this conversation?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It’s kinda a reach to me. I mean if the roles were reversed are we having this conversation?
If the roles were reversed it'd be a little bit more accurate but the same disrespect. There was no need to shit on one quarterback to elevate the other

If the roles were reversed it'd be a little bit more accurate but the same disrespect. There was no need to shit on one quarterback to elevate the other

People do this literally all the time. Who cares? Everyone knows they both played great. Someone was gonna look bummy cuz they took the L regardless.

People do this literally all the time.
I know where im at. Yall let everything slide..

Again this is the work of a 23 year old pimple face whiteboy yall defending

But if you read the comments and quotes on that tweet Everybody is saying that shit is distasteful. Nobody is saying anything good about that graphic and nobody is caping like yall are...

Good talk fellas 👍🏽

I know where im at. Yall let everything slide..

Again this is the work of a 23 year old pimple face whiteboy yall defending

But if you read the comments and quotes on that tweet Everybody is saying that shit is distasteful. Nobody is saying anything good about that graphic and nobody is caping like yall are...

Good talk fellas 👍🏽

I don’t think anyone here’s said anything good about the graphic. It’s a shitty graphic to begin with just looking at it. All I’m saying is it’s not the end of the world that a black QB of a losing Super Bowl team is depicted in this manner no matter how well he played. Would you prefer the Jordan crying meme?

Back