Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. You niggas are never outraged about anything whatsoever at all, everything slides

Okay. What did you do since you didn’t “let it slide” what action have you taken?

I got nothing but time today. To discuss your selective outrage with that shitty as tweet you posted.

In one breath you talking about it’s distasteful to show hurts but okay to show Philly defense getting stepped over which is full of black players

So make that part make sense

I swear y’all niggas love crying about everything.

I don't have to be from philly to know mahomes didn't do that to Jalen hurts

Again again... Yall are caping hard for the work of a young cac
Bro it’s literally a play on a famous moment in Philly sports history. You saying it’s not Philly enough is odd being that you not from the area to be making a judgment on what is Philly and what is not. You have a blessed one brother Thrope

Okay. What did you do since you didn’t “let it slide” what action have you taken?

I got nothing but time today. To discuss your selective outrage with that shitty as tweet you posted.

In one breath you talking about it’s distasteful to show hurts but okay to show Philly defense getting stepped over which is full of black players

So make that part make sense

I swear y’all niggas love crying about everything.
There are several THOUSANDS of people on Twitter who feel just like me.. If you bother to click on the tweet you would see I'm not alone.

You talking about me taking action is a dumb deflection from the point. Its not about me...

And it's not about black defensive players replacing Hurts in the graphic...gotdamn you're DENSE! It's about Hurts not being in that graphic at all.

Show me ESPN doing that to Joe Burrow last year. I. Will. Wait.

oh no.

A black qb is stepping over another black qb that plays in Philly similar to the iverson photo.

The horror. Blue MAGA needs to get out and protest this attack on a black man.

Here’s a few
Where was your outrage for TLaw in a Waffle House?
Where was your outrage when Burrow getting shocked and Hurts spinning out in Mario Cart?
Where was your outrage when Allen and Diggs was tied up?
Where was your outrage when they showed Allen, Burrow and Jackson all pouting at the table?

Guess what? You didn’t care so you’re being very selective with your outrage just like the rest of the folks on twitter
0230B740-853F-451F-B68B-DBC799D2FF26.png CBA23B4A-8A99-4024-B703-B4FBB1E45872.png A1CF038F-B387-465C-A1A3-5196837FE755.png

Y’all come look at the movement of the goal post

I’m done.
Nigga!!!!! This whole shit was about ESPN specifically. Not the goddamn bleacher report which only exists on the Internet

You Failed the assignment sir

Back