Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:huh2:
Bruh are you insane??????

ESPN made the post And I asked you to show me where ESPN has disrespected like that before
You’re playing right into my hand and don’t even know it. Since you missed it I’ll point it out to you

I said you have selected outrage so I PURPOSELY posted bleacher report which has over 20 million followers compared to 24 million for ESPN with them showing other QBs in the same light as Hurts and you wasn’t upset about them. Therefore you have SELECTIVE OUTRAGE

CHECKMATE
E58BF389-B438-4636-8492-635A8C357B19.jpeg

You’re playing right into my hand and don’t even know it. Since you missed it I’ll point it out to you

I said you have selected outrage so I PURPOSELY posted bleacher report which has over 20 million followers compared to 24 million for ESPN with them showing other QBs in the same light as Hurts and you wasn’t upset about them. Therefore you have SELECTIVE OUTRAGE

CHECKMATE
View attachment 1022608
The bleacher report had nothing to do with anything.

Nothing.

it was injected into the convo to COMPARE to espn, not to SUBSTITUTE for espn. Do you understand that?

You failed the assignment of showing ESPN doing that to someone else

good day

The bleacher report had nothing to do with anything.

Nothing.

it was injected into the convo to COMPARE to espn, not to SUBSTITUTE for espn. Do you understand that?

You failed the assignment of showing ESPN doing that to someone else

good day
Once again. I said you have SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.

I showed proof of your SELECTIVE OUTRAGE in picture format.

So therefore
88AD170F-7D38-44F4-B12E-9C9C0635EF7D.jpeg

Back