Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#LetThemPlay

It's the superbowl, you let em play
He would have been beat on that play and scored. But instead he held him.

He pulled the hell out his jersey.

It affected the play 100% because that’s where the play was going. You don’t let that go

Now if it ain’t a hold on another Wrthat he didn’t target then you let that play.

Lmao at some of y’all.

He grabbed Juju jersey when he cut back in front of him and kept him from separating.

Y’all talking about the back of the jersey when that’s not when the hold happened.

That’s why he’s admitting he did it.
Thank you , Niggas just saying anything

tenor (15).gif ass niggas

Who cares. All the air was sucked out the game ergo, it was bad call

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Chiefs stopping Philly on its last drive or Philly scoring on the last drive makes for more entertaining football

Don't throw the rule book at me. It just is, what it is

And who was calling the game tonight?
Them Cacs was terrible

No personality at all
Bruh kept talking about the penalty after the ref in the both said watch the hood play from another angle to see the obvious hold

Greg Olsen wasn’t excited enough when big plays was happening

Chiefs stopping Philly on its last drive or Philly scoring on the last drive makes for more entertaining football

Don't throw the rule book at me. It just is, what it is
This nigga said Fuck the Rules in Football
😅😂
Man just say , you here for the commercials

In no way can you impede the WR from making a move , It’s a million cameras in the building & the player admitted to the foul , just stop my Guy 🫤

Regardless of the call Philly under performed defensively when it was believed they would eat Mahomes alive. These two teams are extremely good and I think they’ll get even better. It wouldn’t surprise me if we see a rematch next year.

This nigga said Fuck the Rules in Football
😅😂
Man just say , you here for the commercials

In no way can you impede the WR from making a move , It’s a million cameras in the building & the player admitted to the foul , just stop my Guy 🫤
You could have at least said Rihanna 😮‍💨

But seriosuly, I don't care man. Game over and it was fun talking it up in real time

I'm not even gonna remember this thread exist unless I get a notification from it

Regardless of the call Philly under performed defensively when it was believed they would eat Mahomes alive. These two teams are extremely good and I think they’ll get even better. It wouldn’t surprise me if we see a rematch next year.
Bruh, Hurts gotta get paid and most of the contributors on this team were free agents. This will NOT be the same Eagles team next year. We got good 1st round picks so hopefully Howie can work his magic

Bruh, Hurts gotta get paid and most of the contributors on this team were free agents. This will NOT be the same Eagles team next year. We got good 1st round picks so hopefully Howie can work his magic

I was thinking about them picks when I made that post. Even with the free agents y’all most likely winning the east again.

He probably would be if he just said fuck it and quit. I personally wouldn’t put him in cuz I’d like to see him play another 10 years. He definitely put himself in a higher level of convos when it comes to his legacy tho.

Back