Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Andy Reid retire after this? I said it years ago Eric B should be the successor.

Salute to Jalen tho..he had the big turnover but he more than made up for it....he literally put the team on his back get the BAG black man

If you score 35 points in the SB..you should probably win that game

It was weak as hell but I don't believe it cost us the game. Also should have never been in the position where a call like that should have made a difference

Philly got burned on the same play 3 fucking times!! (heated) two for wide open touchdowns and if he didnt hold, it may have been three. How do you not adjust to that ?

Yea. The NFL scripted a HOLDING penalty instead of scripting a Mahomes TD pass to give him 4 and more yards

Makes so much sense right

Reactions: GNS
Also shoutout to Andy Reid for putting together and offensive game plan and l calling a great game in the second half.

Lmao at some of y’all.

He grabbed Juju jersey when he cut back in front of him and kept him from separating.

Y’all talking about the back of the jersey when that’s not when the hold happened.

That’s why he’s admitting he did it.
#LetThemPlay

It's the superbowl, you let em play

I've seen quotes about Bradberry admitting to that penalty....but there's no video of it from the post game locker room.... in 2023. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Also this

Back