Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see how KC is the favorite outside of being the champs they have very few advantages. The only strength they have is a better secondary, specials teams and at the QB position. Tampa Has everything else Oline, Front 7, RB's, WR core and Conventual wise tells you that Tampa is going to win this game.

In My opinion this Super Bowl doesn't hurt anyone legacy and only enhances it at the QB position.
If Tom B. loses he lost to the defending Champs and at 43 years old. If he's win then 7 SB's will put an already impressive resume in another stratosphere

If Pat M. loses he'll have the excuse of not having 3 out of 5 linemen out and That's a major disadvantage. But, If He win then He'll had beaten a more talented team with a Majority backup oline.

What does ABW think with my assessment? Agree, Disagree or Add-on

I don't see how KC is the favorite outside of being the champs they have very few advantages. The only strength they have is a better secondary, specials teams and at the QB position. Tampa Has everything else Oline, Front 7, RB's, WR core and Conventual wise tells you that Tampa is going to win this game.

In My opinion this Super Bowl doesn't hurt anyone legacy and only enhances it at the QB position.
If Tom B. loses he lost to the defending Champs and at 43 years old. If he's win then 7 SB's will put an already impressive resume in another stratosphere

If Pat M. loses he'll have the excuse of not having 3 out of 5 linemen out and That's a major disadvantage. But, If He win then He'll had beaten a more talented team with a Majority backup oline.

No issue at all with KC being the favorite. They should be.

Anybody saying we’re gonna get mopped don’t know what they’re talking about IMO

It's anybody's game.

Remember back in 08 when the Patriots were undefeated and they lost to the Giants, who were 10-6.

All it takes is a special teams touchdown or a missed field goal to sway the game in either direction.

i agree 100%

Back