Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brady was suppose to lose last game. Eric Fisher going down will be a HUGE difference against TB dline. I'll go with Tampa Bay.

Exactly. The media already sucks him off on the regular & they gonna go into overdrive the next two weeks. I think he’s good.

he better go to skip bayless and espn for the tom brady ass kissing because

zfSxQs.gif

I didn't want either team in the SB ?‍♂️

Just hope this one is good. Last years was boring as hell. Looked like Mahomes toe and head were not a problem at all. Bucs Dline is going to be a big problem

Still pretty cool that the league is letting healthcare workers in for free

Can we give Tom Brady his flowers now?

Everybody said Tom Brady wasn't all that and Bill Belichik deserved all the credit.

Now they've gone their separate ways and Tom Brady is headed to the Superbowl and the Patriots didn't even make the playoffs.

I've been saying Tom Brady was the GOAT since 2005 when they repeated and beat the Eagles.

Does anybody have any excuses now? Win or lose, this will be his 10th Superbowl. Twice as many as John Elway, who went to the Superbowl 5 times and won twice.
Can’t go by that. Brady went to a stacked team. Now if he had went to a team that was comparable to the talent New England got then you would have a point.

Man this is blockbuster and you couldn't write a better story. The GOAT vs. The New Golden Boy. Imagine going up against the guy you grew up idolizing as a gold standard or dreams of defeating him !? I love this narrative. I don't have a favorite, but I'd like to see Mahomes win it.

If Antonio Brown gets a ring that's gotta be up there with one of the greatest comebacks in recent memory.
Comeback when he didn’t do anything? If chiefs win are we giving Levon comeback?

Can’t believe Brady going for number 7. Shit is bananas. Dude been to 10 Super Bowls!

Think the chiefs pull it out though 37-31

Mahomes back to back mvps

Bucs could win if that front 7 plays like they did against GB. Rodgers was uncomfortable all day

That shit don’t matter to Mahomes.

He moves better than Rodgers and have Hill and Kelce.

Rodgers was throwing darts all game and Mahomes will do the same with incredible weapons.

White was a top flight CB and couldn’t do shit with Hill. I expect more of the same

That shit don’t matter to Mahomes.

He moves better than Rodgers and have Hill and Kelce.

Rodgers was throwing darts all game and Mahomes will do the same with incredible weapons.

White was a top flight CB and couldn’t do shit with Hill. I expect more of the same
Thats why I said front seven. DL's and LB's were on Rodgers all game. He threw darts, except for when they needed to convert or score a touchdown, the pressure was just enough to knock him off balance. Thus, why TB won. Rodgers is an underrated scrambler.

I pretty much said this should end the Tom/Bill debate about who was more valuable...and I got nosigned. How Sway? How when that's been the talk ever since Brady left.

I don't really give a damn who wins either way. If I had to chose...gotta go wit the brotha Mahomes. If they win...hopefully Eric B. finally gets a HC job. Should've already had one.

I pretty much said this should end the Tom/Bill debate about who was more valuable...and I got nosigned. How Sway? How when that's been the talk ever since Brady left.

I don't really give a damn who wins either way. If I had to chose...gotta go wit the brotha Mahomes. If they win...hopefully Eric B. finally gets a HC job. Should've already had one.
Mike Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk, Fournette, Brate. Now who on the Patriots are comparable to any of those guys? Brady went to a stacked team and added more pieces and want us to say it was him? Nah, he didn’t prove anything

I didn't want either team in the SB ?‍♂️

Just hope this one is good. Last years was boring as hell. Looked like Mahomes toe and head were not a problem at all. Bucs Dline is going to be a big problem

Still pretty cool that the league is letting healthcare workers in for free
Huh?

KC was down 10 in the 4th and came back to win.

Mike Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk, Fournette, Brate. Now who on the Patriots are comparable to any of those guys? Brady went to a stacked team and added more pieces and want us to say it was him? Nah, he didn’t prove anything

The Patriots didn't even make the playoffs this year.

And Cam Newton is a capable QB.

Back