Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mahomes beating Brady will be historic for his career. Mahomes has all the potential to be better than Brady. Rooting for KC but don’t mind the Brady/Bucs win for historic purposes.

This is insane.

Serious question; How come Mahomes gets all the credit for everything he does, but when it was Tom Brady that had all the rings and accolades everybody said it was Bill Belichick and Tom Brady didn't have anything to do with it. The reason that Tom Brady was winning was because of the front office, not because of his skill as a quarterback.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123
Serious question; How come Mahomes gets all the credit for everything he does, but when it was Tom Brady that had all the rings and accolades everybody said it was Bill Belichick and Tom Brady didn't have anything to do with it. The reason that Tom Brady was winning was because of the front office, not because of his skill as a quarterback.

e83dbd4be27b5e52668fa9cca2998a7c.jpeg

egrapefu-whos-mans-is-this-whomsssstttt-23167777.png

1611812151831.jpeg

Don't make me dig in the archives. I can clearly remember making threads saying that Tom Brady was the GOAT and people said that Brady sucked and the only reason they won that many Superbowls was because of Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft. I know I didn't imagine that.

People were even saying Tim Tebow was better than Tom Brady and if Tebow had a coach like Belichick he'd have just as many rings as Brady.

You guys have selective memories.

• Wack
Reactions: O.G.
Don't make me dig in the archives. I can clearly remember making threads saying that Tom Brady was the GOAT and people said that Brady sucked and the only reason they won that many Superbowls was because of Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft. I know I didn't imagine that.

People were even saying Tim Tebow was better than Tom Brady and if Tebow had a coach like Belichick he'd have just as many rings as Brady.

You guys have selective memories.
1- I never said any of that shit so I don't know why you are telling me about it.

2- Tim Tebow!!??? You're making shit up now. Nobody in the history of football has ever said he was better than Brady. Tebow's mama wouldn't even make that statement.

3- Read the room nigga. This is a thread about the upcoming Super Bowl. Nobody gives a fuck about what you're talking about.

4- Stop talking to me.

So I guess nobody remembers saying that Tom Brady isn't The GOAT because he had Bill Belichick as a coach and Robert Kraft as a general manager.

Nobody remembers saying that it was The Patriots front office that made them win and Tom Brady was just an ordinary QB with a great coach?

And now people are still saying that Tampa Bay was stacked with talent before Tom Brady arrived so any QB could go to the Superbowl with that kind of talent.

And you guys are denying saying that.

So I guess nobody remembers saying that Tom Brady isn't The GOAT because he had Bill Belichick as a coach and Robert Kraft as a general manager.

Nobody remembers saying that it was The Patriots front office that made them win and Tom Brady was just an ordinary QB with a great coach?

And now people are still saying that Tampa Bay was stacked with talent before Tom Brady arrived so any QB could go to the Superbowl with that kind of talent.

And you guys are denying saying that.

No one is saying that first part hasn’t been said. What we all saying is you doin all this defending for Tom Brady for absolutely no reason. The majority of us acknowledges the greatness that is Brady. We don’t need extra fellatio from you or anyone else when it comes to TB12. Everything that needed to be said is said, calm the fuck down. Have a nice day.

Really hope this shit doesn’t become an issue this week for either side