Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A stacked team that was 7 and 9 before him. Nah he literally changed everything we had going without Tom niggas was not thinking bout us
So swap out Jameis with Mahomes, Rodgers, Or Brees. Shit I throw in Rivers. Are y’all still going 7-9?

The Patriots didn't even make the playoffs this year.

And Cam Newton is a capable QB.
Yeah cause Patriots don’t have any talent comparable to the bucs so how were they suppose to make the playoffs?
Cam a capable QB but not this season. Coming off an injury and had covid

I pretty much said this should end the Tom/Bill debate about who was more valuable...and I got nosigned. How Sway? How when that's been the talk ever since Brady left.

I don't really give a damn who wins either way. If I had to chose...gotta go wit the brotha Mahomes. If they win...hopefully Eric B. finally gets a HC job. Should've already had one.

Niggas crazy

So he was balling all season you’re saying?
View attachment 449177
i know the numbers are bad, that's not the point

Yall look at Ab for what he was

I look at him like a 3rd or 4th reciever getting in where he can fit in

If anything his presence on the field is valuable

He has to be accounted for at all times...that not "nothing" in my eyes

Plus he scored a td in the playoffs

He came in week8

They already have a 3rd, Scotty Miller, who putting up comparable #s. Being a 3rd receiver does not win you comeback player. Peyton came back from injury and threw for 50td. Adrian Peterson came back and ran for 1000+ yards. AB done none of that and isn’t the reason for Bucs success so sorry, I disagree

They already have a 3rd, Scotty Miller, who putting up comparable #s. Being a 3rd receiver does not win you comeback player. Peyton came back from injury and threw for 50td. Adrian Peterson came back and ran for 1000+ yards. AB done none of that and isn’t the reason for Bucs success so sorry, I disagree
Peterson almost broke the single season rushing record the year he came back from that ACL

lol Damn. I said if Brady managed to leave New England and take another team to the SB that I'd consider him the GOAT. That CAC did it his first season away. Geez

It's really not. Cuz using that was some BS.

For a player that couldn't even play til week 8 of this year and had only played 2-3 games since the end of the 2018 season. Would say AB ain't do half bad

I think the officiating will be heavily Tampa leaning. Brady playing for history (7 SBs, first to win in home stadium).

KC needs to play super disciplined football and not have the game be close at all to nullify that.

game gotta be in hand the last 5 min of the 4th to prevent any all fuckshit

Back