Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots v. Los Angeles Rams (NE WINS 13-3, PATRIOTS WIN 6️⃣th SUPER BOWL)

Who Ya Got

• Total voters
Joyner wouldn't be much help because he's not that great at jump ball catches or breaking up passes (saints game) plus isn't he like 5'9???? He's way too small to check gronk...dorsett has speed but he's not a true deep threat because his hands are mad suspect but I think the pats will keep the same gameplan and stick with short passes and hope the running game is successful

You right

Didmt realize Joyner was that small.

Id use the other safety John Johnson. He is 6’

Everything elese is solid.

I do think they are gonna run but I dont think they run rigght at Suh and Donald unless its an insude trap. I see them doing a lot of off tackle power runs

They gonna pick on Mark Barron a lot becaise of his size

4f97e1b7e842369812f8239c01104ea6.jpg

I ain't been this uninterested in a SB in quite some time. All the basketball shit going on lately has caught my attention more.

I can see Brady dinking and dunking and picking on the Rams LBs all game. Using the running game to shorten the game

I think the running backs are gonna dictate who wins. If James White has a big game reciving it’ll be a long day for the Rams D (their linebackers especially). If Gurley is healthy enough to take over & do some reciving of his own.. this should be a great game.

Fuck them Pats. We beat them muhfuckas, so I no longer give fucks.

I was turned off to this shit once Brees and them got jobbed. Rams don't belong there, and will eventually show why. Rams going fuck-up more than once; it's inevitable that young teams do on this stage.

Pats will win by 8-11 points; CBS will give Brady the cocksuck of a lifetime, and we'll have to hear "Tom Brady is the undisputed GOAT" from now on.

We still beat them niggas, so fuck 'em.

Fuck them Pats. We beat them muhfuckas, so I no longer give fucks.

I was turned off to this shit once Brees and them got jobbed. Rams don't belong there, and will eventually show why. Rams going fuck-up more than once; it's inevitable that young teams do on this stage.

Pats will win by 8-11 points; CBS will give Brady the cocksuck of a lifetime, and we'll have to hear "Tom Brady is the undisputed GOAT" from now on.

We still beat them niggas, so fuck 'em.

Shit like this makes me laugh, them winning soo much got niggas this angry...lol

I'ma be that nigga but this would've happened if the saints were playing today

Nola don't need a reason to second line. The city stay getting turnt up. Out of towners just now getting a sneak peek thinking the that the only reason these people doing this is over a loss in the nfc Championship

SMH

A half hour before kick off and I have never been so uninterested in a super bowl. I’m want halftime to hurry up so I can flip to the wwe channel and watch the wrestling match

Suh’s ability to consistently win his one on ones will play a MAJOR part in this game...

Edge rushers never really been a factor cause Brady just step up...you HAVE to get pressure up the middle

They finna double and triple Donald...Suh HAS to win his matchup

I think Gurley gets loose in this one, gets MVP.

PS: Did I hear the Lox on Pizza hut commercial?

Back