Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots v. Los Angeles Rams (NE WINS 13-3, PATRIOTS WIN 6️⃣th SUPER BOWL)

Who Ya Got

• Total voters
This is history in the making.

Not only is this Brady's 9th Super Bowl appearance, but he still has another two years left in him (2020, 2021) and it's possible that he gets a 10th Super Bowl appearance.

I think this gonna be like SB 51 but Rams not gonna choke it away.

Bruh this shit writing itself

First SB was vs the Rams and his last one will be vs the Rams

ends how it began

Brady
Belicheck

will retire.

Josh McDaniels will be the new HC in Foxboro

They trade Gronk and some picks to move up into the draft for a QB

This more than likely will happen only I think Gronk gonna retire too. The Rams D is gonna be highly motivated but I think they’ll fall into the same trap the Chiefs did & leave too much time for Brady to comeback & win. If the Pats D line gets to Goff like they did Maholmes it’s gonna be a wrap.

This more than likely will happen only I think Gronk gonna retire too. The Rams D is gonna be highly motivated but I think they’ll fall into the same trap the Chiefs did & leave too much time for Brady to comeback & win. If the Pats D line gets to Goff like they did Maholmes it’s gonna be a wrap.
Pats were bringing at least 5 sometimes 6 guys every play. Pat wasnt adjusting to the looks he was getting and they werent disguising anything.

Jared Goff is better at pre snap reads and adjustments...plus the way they call plays is different than KC

LA gets to the line and waits for the defense to line up...then McVay calls the play via headset before the 15 sec cutoff...and then Goff makes adjustments from there if needed...

Palpatine is prob gonna show a basic look pre snap and adjust to whatever the real call is with about 5 or 6 sec left on the play clock

Rams been dominating the line of scrimmage in both their playoff games. We already know Donald a beast but Suh been putting in work too.

Wade needs to assign somebody to James White every time he's in the game so Brady doesn't have an outlet for the up the middle pressure.

Rams been dominating the line of scrimmage in both their playoff games. We already know Donald a beast but Suh been putting in work too.

Wade needs to assign somebody to James White every time he's in the game so Brady doesn't have an outlet for the up the middle pressure.

double gronk with Joyner and Peters

Talib follows Edleman

unleash the hounds on brady

Gronk would eat against them

If they double him right he wont (play high low) Brady would literally have to throw a perfect ball everytime

Brady is too smart to test double coverage all night

The real matchup is Talib on Edleman...

Phillip Dorsette is a deep threat yes...but that shit is null and void if Brady dont have time

Chris Hogan...eh...he could have a good night...but not enough to win the game imo

But literally all of this is dependent upon putting pressure on Brady...

If they double him right he wont (play high low) Brady would literally have to throw a perfect ball everytime

Brady is too smart to test double coverage all night

The real matchup is Talib on Edleman...

Phillip Dorsette is a deep threat yes...but that shit is null and void if Brady dont have time

Chris Hogan...eh...he could have a good night...but not enough to win the game imo

But literally all of this is dependent upon putting pressure on Brady...
Joyner wouldn't be much help because he's not that great at jump ball catches or breaking up passes (saints game) plus isn't he like 5'9???? He's way too small to check gronk...dorsett has speed but he's not a true deep threat because his hands are mad suspect but I think the pats will keep the same gameplan and stick with short passes and hope the running game is successful

Back