Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots v. Los Angeles Rams (NE WINS 13-3, PATRIOTS WIN 6️⃣th SUPER BOWL)

Who Ya Got

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Dxclxl_WwAEhYIJ.jpg

Who ya got

IDGAF

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came to say

FUCK NEW ENGLAND AS A FRANCHISE, TEAM AND MOTHAFUCKING CREW AND IF YOU DOWN WITH NEW ENGLAND FUCK YOU TOO

TOM BRADY FUCK YOU
ROBERT KRAFT FUCK YOU
BELICHECK FUCK YOU

BRUSCI, WILFORK, RODNEY HARRISON FUCK YALL TOO

HeavyUltimateBluebottlejellyfish-small.gif

Pats fatigue

I hate the Pats but I do respek what they been able to do prolly never see it again like this

Pats a real life Madden CFM where you win the SB every year lol

Bro believe if it was your team you wouldn't get tired of them winning

Sigh... Gonna take the Rams. Hopefully TG is healthy in two weeks. Him and Anderson need to have 40 carries between them.

Gotta go with brady as much as i hate them in it, but really zero fucks given wanted chiefs vs saints

Brady been too comfy in that pocket tonight

So you telling me the line an his protection is not the reason he Poppin.

TB does have the best coach to ever do it to help put him/his team in the best position to win tho......

I said that to say your both right. 2 Stepz your actually (indirectly) agreeing w/ @Olorun22 b/c Belichick is also the GM and head of player personnel. He put that O-Line together that keeps Brady "comfy in the pocket all night".

I will say this tho, NE offensive line does not get nearly as much credit as they should. He's been VERY well protected for pretty much his entire career.

Still can't tell them bitches don't be holdin' tho! lol

TB does have the best coach to ever do it to help put him/his team in the best position to win tho......

I said that to say your both right. 2 Stepz your actually (indirectly) agreeing w/ @Olorun22 b/c Belichick is also the GM and head of player personnel. He put that O-Line together that keeps Brady "comfy in the pocket all night".

I will say this tho, NE offensive line does not get nearly as much credit as they should. He's been VERY well protected for pretty much his entire career.

Still can't tell them bitches don't be holdin' tho! lol

Laughin at all 3 of you..ahhh the QB has to execute the throws, read the defense. Aubile out of plays...

You see it all over the league with other QBs fucking up.

Back