Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots v. Los Angeles Rams (NE WINS 13-3, PATRIOTS WIN 6️⃣th SUPER BOWL)

Who Ya Got

• Total voters
Y’all was never an underdog in the playoffs in like 15 years except vs KC 2 weeks ago

Bruh u really gonna sit there n act like niggas in media, on here, in the real world..weren't thinking this was gonna b the year they were gonna fall?

Come on man. U more aware than this.

Shit go back to the Miami game n tell me niggas weren't doubting them.

Pats do have doubters but imo much of it is rational: brady's age, gronk wear & tear, how long can they keep this machine going, etc. Comes with the territory when u dominate for so long year after year.

What they do have is an insane amount of ppl who either hate them or tired of seeing them win.

It's not even about it being rational..everyone including their fans know the deal with how they are looked outside of NE.

Really who cares..but to say they shouldn't be able to use the disrespect card when all these hypersensitivity ass players n teams do that shit in sports all the time...!?!

Its a difference from ppl saying they will fold vs ppl that do this shit foreal (vegas)

Again look at vegas odds for the SB

And in the beginning of the playoffs But scratch all that..that's not even who the pats were addressing..

They were talking about ESPN, rob parker, first take etc.

Shit I didnt even have them getting past KC.

I been telling my friend all year Goff suspect. He like "bro they in the super bowl"...true, but dude still a suspect QB. Could get better, but rn he mad suspect

Dont think playcalling helped him either...

Should have gotten out of that bunch formation

Pats d had that figured out

Should have spread them out second half...run screens to counter those blitzes and more zone runs from the spread...

But for them to stay in that one formation almost the whole game when the d had it figured out...

IDK man...

Shit is wild...these guys coach for a living... and as innovative as McVay has been all season you mean to tell me he made zero offensive adjustments...no new formations...nothing...

Dont think playcalling helped him either...

Should have gotten out of that bunch formation

Pats d had that figured out

Should have spread them out second half...run screens to counter those blitzes and more zone runs from the spread...

But for them to stay in that one formation almost the whole game when the d had it figured out...

IDK man...

Shit is wild...these guys coach for a living... and as innovative as McVay has been all season you mean to tell me he made zero offensive adjustments...no new formations...nothing...

He actually ran the same formation with the same grouping with just different route combos all year long

And he aint innovative he just copy Reid and SP

Crazy
He actually ran the same formation with the same grouping with just different route combos all year long

And he aint innovative he just copy Reid and SP

But again...no contingency plan?

Most coaches...even at the HS level have formations and plays they dont put on film that they still practice just in case they run into a d that stops thier regular offense...

After halftime...im throwing that part of the playbook in the trash...

at least attempt to give your QB a chance.

1st Super Bowl I missed that I can remember

Watched The Punisher instead

tenor.gif

This post was made and I responded by saying I didn't watch

You was cool at one point but since I started cracking jokes about your team you been with the shit with me

People on here been saying that for months. It's tired.

Nothing personal.

Back