Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots v. Los Angeles Rams (NE WINS 13-3, PATRIOTS WIN 6️⃣th SUPER BOWL)

Who Ya Got

• Total voters
I hear people saying "Why didn't the Rams do this, do that, etc.?" If they could they would have.

Reason the Rams didn't do what they did all season is because the Patriots didn't let them. Give both defenses their props on this game. The offenses didn't stop being great, the defenses were just super prepared.

This.
Everyone sit n watch and make comments like it's just that easy.

It's plain and simple, the Rams offense is Todd Gurley or bust (Kupp being hurt is a factor also).

Gurley sadly reminded me of Ladainian Tomlison during the Chargers playoff SB run(s). Nikka available but hurt. I hope he can bounce back this time next year.

It seems like the Pats (besides Brady and being extremely well coached (defensively)) got damn rabbit feet in all their pockets.

Belichick deserves all the kudos for this game tho.

Last edited:
It’s what you would expect out of someone who said they kiss their own son on their lips.

I just seen a video where he was kiss another old white dude...

wtf is this shit?

Game was horrible. Folks can pretend this was a defensive game but it wasn’t. There were no dominant defensive plays. It was a bunch of bad offensive plays. The pats should have blown them out.

Goff is garbage. He been garbage the entire playoffs but gets pumped up cuz he was drafted 1st. McVay got out coached by a 100 miles. We ain’t see no signs of this offensive guru.

Roger Goodell played himself. He is desperate to get the nfl a boost in LA. Praying McVay and goff would be the new Belichick and Brady. They not and after tonight I doubt they ever make it back together

I hear people saying "Why didn't the Rams do this, do that, etc.?" If they could they would have.

Reason the Rams didn't do what they did all season is because the Patriots didn't let them. Give both defenses their props on this game. The offenses didn't stop being great, the defenses were just super prepared.
The rams were predictable with their playcalling....the same formation almost every first down....the same play with oh let's motion the wr and either run it with rb or play action since that play never work mcvay should've left that shit alone

This shit went 20 pages?

Didn't watch the game and only knew the score because of Twitter

But there were more pages here for a 13-3 game than both conference title games combined

SMH

This shit went 20 pages?

Didn't watch the game and only knew the score because of Twitter

But there were more pages here for a 13-3 game than both conference title games combined

SMH

This game mattered more than the conference games

This game mattered more than the conference games
They would like you to think that but a 13-3 score? Y'all better than me

I saw it was 3-3 going into the 4th? I would've been turned that shit off

Game was horrible. Folks can pretend this was a defensive game but it wasn’t. There were no dominant defensive plays. It was a bunch of bad offensive plays. The pats should have blown them out.

Goff is garbage. He been garbage the entire playoffs but gets pumped up cuz he was drafted 1st. McVay got out coached by a 100 miles. We ain’t see no signs of this offensive guru.

Roger Goodell played himself. He is desperate to get the nfl a boost in LA. Praying McVay and goff would be the new Belichick and Brady. They not and after tonight I doubt they ever make it back together
If the defense is doing things well you don't see the dominant defensive plays. Those come from individuals stepping up when the defense isn't clicking together. It's all about the coverages, preventing the attempt. You saw Goff and Brady force it a few times and it didn't work out well.

Goff the type of QB where EVERYTHING around him around him has to running at an optimum level in order for him to be successful. If one component is their offense is missing or not performing well then he shits the bed.

He wasn't as bad as Jeff Fisher had him looking his rookie year but in reality he's not THAT far off from that type of QB. Somewhere in between his rookie year and what he's been statistically the last two years.

Ha ha niggas acting like players n teams dont say "everybody was betting against us.."

"Us against the world"

The "disrespect" card gets used every year by everyone...what niggas new to this?

Plus it wasnt like people weren't betting against them And them vegas odds were even high. They started the week off as 1 point underdogs..

Not like that matters. But let's not act like this was the 07 pats team now...

Last edited:
Ha ha niggas acting like players n teams dont say "everybody was betting against us.."

"Us against the world"

The "disrespect" card gets used every year by everyone...what niggas new to this?

Plus it wasnt like people weren't betting against them And them vegas odds were even high. They started the week off as 1 point underdogs..

Not like that matters. But let's not act like this was the 07 pats team now...

Y’all was never an underdog in the playoffs in like 15 years except vs KC 2 weeks ago

Pats do have doubters but imo much of it is rational: brady's age, gronk wear & tear, how long can they keep this machine going, etc. Comes with the territory when u dominate for so long year after year.

What they do have is an insane amount of ppl who either hate them or tired of seeing them win.

Back