Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots v. Los Angeles Rams (NE WINS 13-3, PATRIOTS WIN 6️⃣th SUPER BOWL)

Who Ya Got

• Total voters
Fuck them Pats. We beat them muhfuckas, so I no longer give fucks.

I was turned off to this shit once Brees and them got jobbed. Rams don't belong there, and will eventually show why. Rams going fuck-up more than once; it's inevitable that young teams do on this stage.

Pats will win by 8-11 points; CBS will give Brady the cocksuck of a lifetime, and we'll have to hear "Tom Brady is the undisputed GOAT" from now on.

We still beat them niggas, so fuck 'em.

Goddammit, cause I'm right.

Meh...I'm reluctantly giving Brady his pr...wait naw fucc dat.

Fucc da Pats man. And...
20161220_192459.png

Da Steelers!!

The rams ran the same damn play with the wr in motion......no 4 wr sets or more screens that's why they only scored 3 points they didn't do shit

Oh well. smh.....onto march madness and maybe wilder n joshua fight this year. fuck everything else smh

Bill and the rest of the Pats need to stop it that "We were the underdogs all sesson" bs narrative.

What you mean?

Ppl said Brady was done

Their defense was too trash ( which it was)

The loss in Miami ppl were saying they are done

They had to play on the road ppl said they were done.

Ppl thought the chargers were gonna win, thought the chiefs were gonna win....

That narrative was there...

Last edited by a moderator:
What you mean?

Ppl said Brady was done

Their defense was too trash ( which it was)

The lost in Miami ppl were saying they are done

They had to play on the road ppl said they were done.

Ppl thought the chargers were gonna win, thought the chiefs were gonna win....

That narrative was there...

But them muthafuccas were still the favorites tho.

I hear people saying "Why didn't the Rams do this, do that, etc.?" If they could they would have.

Reason the Rams didn't do what they did all season is because the Patriots didn't let them. Give both defenses their props on this game. The offenses didn't stop being great, the defenses were just super prepared.

Back