Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sue Bird Says Women’s Basketball Is Less Popular Than Soccer Because They’re Black and Gay

I never been but wanted to see a game live. Just never got around to it.

But I been to a few Basel games.

And yes, i just picked it out a hat. I gotta stay with what i picked.

It is what it is.

Shit, I was in a Hotel with inter Milan and had no idea who they were.
They had to tell me on the IC who they were.
:hahaha:
You like Basel & Watford FC for the colors don’t you? Basel a decent squad

or maybe 9.5 feet

that 6 inches could make a difference as far as dunks are concerned

9 1/2 still way to high.

They still ain’t gon be dunking lol.

But I get. They are skilled. Highly skilled. The product is still meh because the explosive plays at the rim will never be there. It ain’t just dunks.

9 1/2 still way to high.

They still ain’t gon be dunking lol.

But I get. They are skilled. Highly skilled. The product is still meh because the explosive plays at the rim will never be there. It ain’t just dunks.
9ft

thats all I got bruh lmao

They among the best WOMEN IN THE WORLD.

Which don’t mean it’s a fun and good product.

If I wanna see weird looking jump shops and layups I can watch a High School JV game.

Like I said. I see better games at the local ref bruh.

We can all be on our equal shit but women’s basketball is boring at a high level.

I played against WNBA women. I played against dudes from overseas

yea. They can play. But it’s still boring as fuck.

You thinking it's boring to watch dont have nothing to do with their actual skill level. Thinking its boring dont mean their skill level is on par with your local park or rec league players. Those are 2 completely different things

You thinking it's boring to watch dont have nothing to do with their actual skill level. Thinking its boring dont mean their skill level is on par with your local park or rec league players. Those are 2 completely different things

You can prop them up as much as you want but I have 1st hand experience playing with WNBA players that was high draft picks.

They are highly skilled compared to other women.

And you throw athleticism and size in the mix makes the product very boring.

it’s a reason why women don’t play on men’s teams at any level

Its really the lack of above the rim play

if the women could play above the rim it would get a lot more viewers

cause they got elite handles shooting

I think they should lower the rim to 8 ft

I agree w this shit here, but knowing how the "me too" moves..whoever suggest this..will get shot by these chicks..

Plus mechanically how they are taught would fuck everything up shooting wise n shit.

I think women basketball is the only women sport I don't watch.

Women's football is at a incredibly high-level right now and it's only getting better (the USA women team should be paid more than then men's)

Women tennis is far more entertaining than men's tennis right now

I think women basketball is the only women sport I don't watch.

Women's football is at a incredibly high-level right now and it's only getting better (the USA women team should be paid more than then men's)

Women tennis is far more entertaining than men's tennis right now
I think womens football is getting better in america because more girls are playing earlier. I wish there were more blacks...but the stigma of it being a “white” sport coupled with how expensive it can get are barriers for us. My daughter just started playing this year and she is four. She has some potential and seems to enjoy it.

I think womens football is getting better in america because more girls are playing earlier. I wish there were more blacks...but the stigma of it being a “white” sport coupled with how expensive it can get are barriers for us. My daughter just started playing this year and she is four. She has some potential and seems to enjoy it.
Everything you just said to the rest of the world is crazy!! It's a global sport so it's so diverse at the club level. (Unless you're Burnley).

But I think a strong reason why it's the worlds sport is because it's so cheap. We used to pay like £4 for a ball and put jumpers down as goals. I know that's how it's done in majority of places I don't understand how in the states it's associated with been expensive.

The current crop of women footballers are now in the position where they are not working 2 jobs and they can live comfortably of their wage. The biggest stars can retire in about 5 years more people will be able to retire of their career in women's football which is a good thing

Everything you just said to the rest of the world is crazy!! It's a global sport so it's so diverse at the club level. (Unless you're Burnley).

But I think a strong reason why it's the worlds sport is because it's so cheap. We used to pay like £4 for a ball and put jumpers down as goals. I know that's how it's done in majority of places I don't understand how in the states it's associated with been expensive.

The current crop of women footballers are now in the position where they are not working 2 jobs and they can live comfortably of their wage. The biggest stars can retire in about 5 years more people will be able to retire of their career in women's football which is a good thing
Tbh all youth sports in the states are expensive with the advent of travel ball and AAU

now even rec leagues are starring to become more expensive.

Its crazy.

and in the states for most sports other than American football if you want to get your kid exposure, play good to elite talent and a chance to earn a scholarship you gotta put them in travel or AAU which can cost up to and over a thousand bucks

My oldest daughter plays vb

High School fees was like 500 bucks
Her travel club about 1200

my sons soccer academy fees about 700

my 4 year old club was inexpensive it was like 100 bucks but in three years its gonna bump to like 500 if she stays in the program cause they start academy at 7u

My oldest daughter plays vb

High School fees was like 500 bucks
Her travel club about 1200

my sons soccer academy fees about 700

my 4 year old club was inexpensive it was like 100 bucks but in three years its gonna bump to like 500 if she stays in the program cause they start academy at 7u
This is just blowing my mind it doesn't make sense to me.

Capitalism
The cheapest sport in the world to play and enjoy u gotta be middle-class in america to play
Thats shit is crazy

I feel like its designed to keep certain folks out the sport cause if it was more accessible we would dominate that too

Back