Sue Bird Says Women’s Basketball Is Less Popular Than Soccer Because They’re Black and Gay

Ha ha and that shit didn't even work surprisingly. Those games now can 0nly be seen on YouTube. Which i watchec some of those games before..them girls be hitting and can throw the football.
If we take the idea seriously it has alot more potential than bra n panty football.

Way more fine women hoop. Idk any personally who play football.

Their are whole IG pages dedicated to fine women hoopers.

Reactions: grYmes
NY Liberty PG dated Derrick Rose for a year, then turned dyke and had a TestTube baby. Seattle Storm PF put out a decent sextape, then won the chip this year. A97A0494-8E43-4783-A6D4-A16B36B332AD.jpeg 63146F62-5508-4565-88F6-8A8EBD76324D.jpeg 08CD6215-E327-4BCE-8460-A25114F7D6A2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SKPJR and Marc123
ha ha last few post got me dying...lol

kind of sad about Becky Hammon too, she was a cutie back in the days.

Last edited:
Fuck me....i jus googled this broad she is gay also WTF.

WNBA is where young broads go to get turned out....

Them road trips must be all u can eat pussy, dyke buffet

Alot truth in what you said.

Candace Parker spoke out on how straight chicks get mistreated by players, like they hate women 'cause they don't want no pussy.

Majority of them are lesbians and some get turned out likely due to peer pressure and just a matter of proximity and convenience.

*googles..
GettyImages-994311680-1.jpg

?

Lol. I was gonna let him live.

Well damn.

Now that I think about it that’s true. Women out number men and the one that do like ball rather watch men’s basketball

playmaker right too...chicks never get along with each other anyways...know how many times I use to hear back in the days.... "i can't hang with girls, i get along with dudes better."?

Lol. I was gonna let him live.

yea man...i had to bypass that one at first but at no point in time has Diana Taurasi EVER looked good or fuckable! never...never...neverevaevaevaeva-Chris Tucker voice. Ever looked good!

I tried to give the WNBA a run

fell asleep like I was watching golf or NASCAR