Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sue Bird Says Women’s Basketball Is Less Popular Than Soccer Because They’re Black and Gay

@Elzo69Renaissance
@DOS_patos and whomever else like to contribute money for fights. BUY THE TICKET nh

It's on sight for this kaepernick lookin nigga
tenor.gif

I'm incensed
:foh6:

i cant say shit about soccer....i picked watfort
It's Watford
And I don't know why u did that
If you've actually been there and fuck with the town I respeck it
But if u just picked a name from a hat you could've did better

It's Watford
And I don't know why u did that
If you've actually been there and fuck with the town I respeck it
But if u just picked a name from a hat you could've did better
I never been but wanted to see a game live. Just never got around to it.

But I been to a few Basel games.

And yes, i just picked it out a hat. I gotta stay with what i picked.

It is what it is.

Shit, I was in a Hotel with inter Milan and had no idea who they were.
They had to tell me on the IC who they were.

playmaker right too...chicks never get along with each other anyways...know how many times I use to hear back in the days.... "i can't hang with girls, i get along with dudes better."?

Chicks that used to say that stayed with a bad rep. Seemed like the freaks always said that

yea man...i had to bypass that one at first but at no point in time has Diana Taurasi EVER looked good or fuckable! never...never...neverevaevaevaeva-Chris Tucker voice. Ever looked good!

The rapper blue face got some shit coming that got naked chicks fighting on onlyfans.

I can’t hate in the idea.

He bout to get money

Skill level ain’t better than what I see at the park to be real.

I've seen niggas say this shit and it's funny. regardless of what you think of their entertainment value to think those women are just very skilled park players and not among the best in the world at what they do. And I've never actually heard a male pro say this. They typically speak to how talented the women are and laugh at tje notion that any regular baller could give them a run.

I've seen niggas say this shit and it's funny. regardless of what you think of their entertainment value to think those women are just very skilled park players and not among the best in the world at what they do. And I've never actually heard a male pro say this. They typically speak to how talented the women are and laugh at tje notion that any regular baller could give them a run.

Yeah I don't know why niggas say that shit confidently.

Gotta look at WHO says certain shit and just stop there sometimes.

They among the best WOMEN IN THE WORLD.

Which don’t mean it’s a fun and good product.

If I wanna see weird looking jump shops and layups I can watch a High School JV game.

Like I said. I see better games at the local ref bruh.

We can all be on our equal shit but women’s basketball is boring at a high level.

I played against WNBA women. I played against dudes from overseas

yea. They can play. But it’s still boring as fuck.

Its really the lack of above the rim play

if the women could play above the rim it would get a lot more viewers

cause they got elite handles shooting

I think they should lower the rim to 8 ft

Back