Welcome To aBlackWeb

43a50ae62f5f159d1ab86bcabd749740ef01c4c6.gifv

b7d1b1ba5cc6178ba2da4c01a3e9937a60e9babc.gifv

Great episode.

Ummm so is kendall dead? Is he off the show? Orrrrr?

Lmaooooo @ roman accidentally sending dick pics to his daddy and Shiv finally spinning something into a W. Siobhan the Scammer coming for throats ouchea
joanne-the.gif

Also Shiv wild af talkin bout "let's have a baby" after her mom shitted on her lol.

I'm not interested in this Gojo deal, but I hope the Roys get fucked.

This dude Roman lmao. Logan was so disgusted. I guess we can count that as a W for shiv but her mom still shitted on her earlier. I don’t think Kendall is dead. At worst he’s a vegetable and they gotta decide what to do. I think he’ll just be in recovery mode next week. Tom going out way sad. I wanna see him move on.

The mom might be worse than Logan.

Not done with the episode yet, but i popped in to say the scene between Kendall and Logan was some God tier TV. Might be prisoner of the moment, but I put it up there with the Avon and Stringer convo on the balcony.
That whole scene was fucked up on so many levels. Logan thinking his own son would poison him. Then follow that up with Logan making Kendall’s son be the taste tester just in case. Then follow all of that up with Logan holding Kendall hostage in the business AFTER he offered him an out at his b-day party “for fun”.

These some fucked up people, lol.

Back