Welcome To aBlackWeb

If they do kill off Kendall, I’ll respect it. TBH his character is running out of moves I think. He tried his big play, it failed. Now what?
I was thinking how unlikely a redemption arc is for any character, let alone the show. I think he's outa here unless one of the siblings remembers they're human and pulls him up. Also highly unlikely.

Last edited:
f363e294fc682114add235e76c13dc0700112387.gifv
Lmao u can pinpoint the moment his soul leave his body 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how Geri will play this. Logan firing her would be the worst decision.

Him calling her ancient knowing he's older than her and he's sleeping with someone Romans age

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how Geri will play this. Logan firing her would be the worse decision.

Him calling her ancient knowing he's older than her and he's sleeping with someone Romans age
I always think back to that one episode last season where they were gonna sacrifice some old dude that used to work there before the senate (or congressional?) hearings. Bruh told em he had receipts going back decades so he'll bring everybody down with him if they try him lol. And that dude was a nobody. Geri is basically the Tom Hagen of the crew, so imagine all the shit she has on them.

I heard the cast be kicking it with each other and getting on like their family dynamics in the show. Except Jeremy Strong. He be ducked off in his trailer and shit tryna stay in character the whole time.
What I heard too, and it’s working. Keeping himself isolated from the family helps foster a real life disconnect that comes across brilliantly on screen. That’s why it’s always so authentically awkward between him and everybody else.

What I heard too, and it’s working. Keeping himself isolated from the family helps foster a real life disconnect that comes across brilliantly on screen. That’s why it’s always so authentically awkward between him and everybody else.
Couldn't be me cuz that cast seem fun af. I would be at all the functions lol

Also I been noticing when they do promo stuff he's rarely there. Like when they all go on the late night shows and stuff. Don't know if he busy or it's intentional tho.

Back