Welcome To aBlackWeb

At this point the only hope the kids have is the dirt Connor has over Logan he briefly mentioned. Team Kendall was vindicated tonight.

0503f726e30632032477a2c690d57978a508868e.gifv

212b971e38ee3328b80830547d2a2ba55f24aca6.gifv

As usual, lots to unpack here...

It's fuck Logan all day. BUT. Them kids don't deserve shit. The company's value is what it is because of Logan. None of them have added anything. If he wants to sell, he can. It's his shit. He wouldn't be cashing out and handing the keys over if he truly felt one of them was capable. Kenny Mayne is an addict, Roman is a whole weirdo, Shiv dont even know if she wana be part of the company or not and Connor is an automatic hell no. 75% of that is parenting, but these ppl just fuckin suck and feel entitled to have a say in the direction a company that isn't theirs takes. Mama cold af too for keeping up appearances and making Shiv speak at her wedding knowing she was gon play em like that.

With that being said....that's their inheritance and they should absolutely fight for it lmaooooo. Their whole lives have been an item line in a divorce decree. Think about that shit....your entire existence is a negotiation that you have no say in. You are no different than somebody on the street. Since aint no real affection or feeling of security that comes with being a Roy kid, at least there's wealth and a board seat. But even that gets snatched. Your parents despise each other and aint spoken in years but they came together to fuck you out of the only reward you have for being part of that family. The nigga yo mama just met has more leverage than you. Lmaooooo chile. It's murder on my mind.

The siblings giving kendall a soft place to land was cool....but had they did that in s1 when Logan was pissing in his office and on his death bed we wouldn't even be here.

My nigga Tom....
oprah-emotional.gif

Proud is an understatement. Lol. My nigga knew what time it was when kendall tried to get him to flip. Logan has never gotten fucked so might as well roll with him if you on the darkside anyway. Him and Greg are social climbers and Tom made sure to bring him along for the ride. I cant wait to see how this plays out cuz Tom just upset the power balance in his household lolololol

We can feel bad for roman about him finally realizing his parents are trash, but ain't no way he thought Geri would do something for them. Geri been tryna school his immature ass all season about how to mind the business that pays you.

Back