Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah you gotta wait til Punisher drop.

giphy.gif

Finished season 2 last night. Season 1 was def better IMO. I like seeing the growth in EL, she's becoming a true little bad ass. Lmaoo, she doesn't play about her Mike does she? She knocked lil Max clean off that skateboard and then curved her handshake..hard!

I didn't like/see the point of some of the new characters. Max added nothing for me, her brother just made me angry with his girly face, pedostache and chesticles. I was hoping he'd crash that damn car. Eight was cool. I would have liked to see more of her.
Anddd Will just can't catch a damn break, poor kid.

I finished season 2 yesterday. Also thought the same about Max and her brother Billy. I thought the writers were just establishing their characters for coming seasons assuming there will be more. She seems a typical independent young girl character, with a no nonsense attitude and a troubled family life, and fundamentally a good kid. Should be easy to use her in many type of story lines.

Some of the buddy pairings are a little random to me like how Steve and that toothless kid teamed up but I don't mind. If any of the four friends will go (temporarily) rogue, Toothless should be a good candidate for that. He seems to easily cave in to temptations.

I wonder if Hopper is El's real dad. To me their bond also seems a little forced, even after knowing his own child died.

I really thought there would be more to Bob's storyline because there were hints that he knew much more than he let on. Maybe there will be.

Nah you gotta wait til Punisher drop.

How do you like it? Did it get pulled from New York comic con?

Last edited:
I know I’m way behind but as crazy as Will mama is, I actually believed her when she said the body was fake and it WASS!

I finished season 2 yesterday. Also thought the same about Max and her brother Billy. I thought the writers were just establishing their characters for coming seasons assuming there will be more. She seems a typical independent young girl character, with a no nonsense attitude and a troubled family life, and fundamentally a good kid. Should be easy to use her in many type of story lines.

Some of the buddy pairings are a little random to me like how Steve and that toothless kid teamed up but I don't mind. If any of the four friends will go (temporarily) rogue, Toothless should be a good candidate for that. He seems to easily cave in to temptations.

I wonder if Hopper is El's real dad. To me their bond also seems a little forced, even after knowing his own child died.

I really thought there would be more to Bob's storyline because there were hints that he knew much more than he let on. Maybe there will be.

November 17th

Punisher hasn't came out yet. I believe it comes out the Friday before Thanksgiving.

And it did get pulled from one of them cons b/c of what happened in Vegas. I'm glad tho, want anymore snippets or trailers just drop the show already.
people been waiting since ep.1 of the 2nd season of Daredevil, that's been damn near 2 years now.

I finally finished watching the last episode of season 2 not too long ago. I started watching the show Friday I believe, thanks to my best friend.

Glad I watched it though...it was pretty damn awesome.

just finished this

wow and smh at some of the criticisms and analysis of this show

this season did what it needed to do. It took the torch from season one and advanced they plot and there was some redemption among the characters as well as evolution.

S1 got everyone hooked, S2 is keeping everyone along for the ride

this season was AWESOME!!

Yea, I'm noticing people hate new additions or seeds dropped into shows that won't bloom until the following seasons. This show got the same criticism as Mr Robot got last season. This season set up a lot of things that are going to pay off next season. I like the Max and 8 addition.

I gotta stop listening to y'all, season 1 was boring until the last couple episodes and the same with this season. I refuse to be sucked into season 3.

Back