Welcome To aBlackWeb

I finally realized why all these older boys had such ugly hairdos. Steve, Bill, even Jonathan. Because it's set in the 80's!
Lmaoo! Wait did you watch season 1? Whisk tell me you didn't watch a whole season and didn't know it was set in the 80's.

8 is a thug, i pray she a villain next season.

She will body one of them little boys if they try to get between her and her little sister

You really gasin her and her weak crew up. She was aight.
Bruh,,8 was bout to body that old nigga....no fucks given about the kids in the back....She full savage...

And she know her sister strong. I'm just saying,,I read comics....This is a clear cut as it gets....She coming back stronger and darker

Episode 7 is wack!

Now in episode 8 they talking BASIC. Lol. At least they didn't say FORTRAN.

Finished season 2 last night. Season 1 was def better IMO. I like seeing the growth in EL, she's becoming a true little bad ass. Lmaoo, she doesn't play about her Mike does she? She knocked lil Max clean off that skateboard and then curved her handshake..hard!

I didn't like/see the point of some of the new characters. Max added nothing for me, her brother just made me angry with his girly face, pedostache and chesticles. I was hoping he'd crash that damn car. Eight was cool. I would have liked to see more of her.
Anddd Will just can't catch a damn break, poor kid.
I disagree.

Max was added to have another female in the crew because of the illusion El wasn’t coming back. Plus at that age friends fought over girls or boys all the time. They need a conflict in the group that didn’t center around Mike and his feelings

I like the brother because wasn’t any good bullies left. He’s the quintessential 80’s bully.

8 a bad ass and like Du said, she needs to come back as a villain. Or they need to introduce modem numbered characters

Both season were good, but the first was more keep you on ya toes than this second one

And Will better had become a pro athlete when we grew up smh

Last edited:
Surprised this thread picked up this much steam. I wanna wait till after Black Mirror drops which should be soon, but I wanna make a thread on what the majority consider the top 5 shows of 2017 were.

Back