Welcome To aBlackWeb

No clue what that means.
You must've put chi in ignore

We had a back and forth about why he don't like this show

I don't wanna rehash it so consider the joke a bad one since you didn't see the reference material behind it

In all seriousness, I'm glad you liked the show

You must've put chi in ignore

We had a back and forth about why he don't like this show

I don't wanna rehash it so consider the joke a bad one since you didn't see the reference material behind it

In all seriousness, I'm glad you liked the show
Chi? Doesn't ring a bell.

Thanks tho.

tenor.gif

anyways, whats yall favorite part of season 2?

Yea, I'm noticing people hate new additions or seeds dropped into shows that won't bloom until the following seasons. This show got the same criticism as Mr Robot got last season. This season set up a lot of things that are going to pay off next season. I like the Max and 8 addition.
Instant gratification.

People hate waiting.

It's wack,, cuz I love a great story. I feel like 008 story could be awesome

So I'm suppose to be a sheep and like it because everyone else does. The show was boring for the majority of the season, what else can I say. Why is me not liking this show such a big deal, nobody else is going out of their way debating this.
He saying your dumb ass ain't have to comment, you just wanted to cuz you like going against the majority.

He saying accept your role...

He saying your dumb ass ain't have to comment, you just wanted to cuz you like going against the majority.

He saying accept your role...

Here goes this clown summoning me to this now. So all the other threads where you jackasses disagree means you didn't have to say shit. Nigga I'm going to give my opinion whether you like it or not I don't give a fuck who likes it.

The show was boring to me what that gotta do with you.

Nuffin I'm just clearing the shit up for you.

This what you do...

You love to be the one guy who always has to have that one opposing opinion.

It's your thing. We all see it. You just being called out on it

Who gives a fuck but you two jackasses, I dont give a shit if I'm the only person who think something, it just means I'm the only person who is right.

Who gives a fuck but you two jackasses, I dont give a shit if I'm the only person who think something, it just means I'm the only person who is right.
then why you keep coming in the thread to talk about a show or defend your opinion on a show you are on record saying it's wack?

seems like to me once you've said your peace, you would be done with the thread

Du didnt even @ you, yet, here you are

then why you keep coming in the thread to talk about a show or defend your opinion on a show you are on record saying it's wack?

seems like to me once you've said your peace, you would be done with the thread

Du didnt even @ you, yet, here you are

He quoted me jackass and I got the notification just like you just quoted me. I would stop coming in here if you dumbasses stop summoning me to this trash.

Back