They some neglectful parents though. All but joyce. How you got mad bodies dropping in your neighborhood but still let you child run free? My man lucas spent the night in a trap house with his teammates to party and no one asked questions?

:huh2:......she left her kids. took all of El's money Hop left for her. On a hope and a prayer to save a dude she was kinda with.

Also thru out the series Will and Jonathan was out running free too.

:huh2:......she left her kids. took all of El's money Hop left for her. On a hope and a prayer to save a dude she was kinda with.

Also thru out the series Will and Jonathan was out running free too.

Lol, oh yeah. But im sure El would have agreed because she missed him too.

Joyce at least she moved them out of state away from the murders.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bruh this season 4.
Joyce gotta know if she dealing with weird shit.... Everyone else dealing with weird shit too...

Never once in the past 4 years of her life when she was on some dumb ass adventure..... Everybody else was safe....

Once wild shit started happening...... something should have clicked...

"What are the odds the kids..... My crazy ass kids.... Are dealing with something equally wacky right now?"

Cuz every single time the answer is 100%

Like every time. No body is ever safe when your doing wild shit.

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

Im not watchin no sneak peek...i'll wait 4 da eps to drop

Last edited:
I don't care how long the episodes are I'm all in regardless lol. Also remember this a spoof on the 80s parents were dumb as fuck and oblivious lol. A damn highschool basketball player pretty much set up a damn mob off a speech😂

Last edited:
I don't care how long the episodes are I'm all in regardless lol. Also remember this a spoof on the 80s parents were dumb as fuck and oblivious lol. A damn highschool basketball plater pretty much set up a damn mob off a speech😂
Damn, I forgot about that. He started a lynch mob and had adults on his side. Them kids be all out through the night with no worries.

Reactions: Ironman
I’m way back in the mid 40’s in pages but Will being gay and having some secret love for Mike at this point is a wildly stupid theory. Vecna out here taking lives, they’re running from cops and their parents, his mom is in Russia and y’all think he has dick on the mind? smh..ashamed of y’all.

not even Nance and Steve fuckin’… too busy saving the world.

anyway just finished 7… this was a wild ride. Being pulled in so many directions w the characters had me on edge…love the mid season break, that’s how you do it.

are we still doing spoilers in here or is it a free for all by this point?

me and my brother in law theorized that 11 had opened the portal to the upside down due to her trauma and that her connection to her friends was influencing her mind..so their D&D was creating all that we were seeing, and creating the negative side of their world… we ended up being wrong of course ..

the whole twist was great. I def see a longtime name getting clapped, maybe 2… I don’t see how this goes on to a season 5. I feel like it should honestly end here afterthe next drop of ep.

• Wack
Reactions: genocide_cutter
The mind flayer has a hold of Will and he will be the final big bad.

That's a theory going around.