Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clearly Wills story at this point is him coming to terms with being gay. I was just thinking it be cool if he had some kind of mind flayer abilities especially being the host for season 2. He had that sensor power in season 3 when he'd know when the mindflayer was around. When season 1 ended and we saw him flash between upside down and our world I thought they'd set him up that way.
Everything that happened to him kind of took a back seat when girlfriends were introduced lol

aa0764acb91c9e59415402df464080b9f3a2e96b.gifv

I may have missed it but was it explained how will's mom got $40 grand to get dude out of jail? I dont remember her being that will off.

Enjoyed the 1st half. Liked how everyone had their own "adventure" going on while solving this big azzz puzzle.

The backstory wit Vecman/001 was intriguing. I didn't FULLY figure out the reveal until last episode. I had suspicions early on. But when he had El remove that chip...that's when the light bulb went off.

I still got a question. Is he randomly picking his victims based off guilt shyt they did in their past?

Back