Welcome To aBlackWeb

I really loved how they tied 11 storyline together without it feeling forced. Really curiously how they gonna bring bring everyone back to Hawkins for the conclusion

Steve def won MIP. Finally found his paws in the upside down. Johnny gonna holds the biggest L of the series if he lose shorty to the Hair

I'm not understanding what's funny about this. @Ironman and @marc123hottake

Bruh. I think its funny cuz will clearly has a boy crush on mike. But will clearly sees mike likes 11.

My nigga at this point its basically sexual harassment.

And i lol cuz i wouldnt be shocked if that painting was sum homo erotic shit nh.

Dont get me wrong i have NO ISSUE w will wanting to smash mike. But homie told him he dont get down like that so move tf on.

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Bruh. I think its funny cuz will clearly has a boy crush on mike. But will clearly sees mike likes 11.

My nigga at this point its basically sexual harassment.

And i lol cuz i wouldnt be shocked if that painting was sum homo erotic shit nh.

Dont get me wrong i have NO ISSUE w will wanting to smash mike. But homie told him he dont get down like that so move tf on.
Relax....they teens

Based off everything I read from you I'm sure you got quite a few cases from your teens that should be pending but....

Running up that hill.....

Man I probably can't praise this season enough. Loved someone else life was on the line sans Will. Loved Will got to deal with regular growing pains and not some extra dimensional shit. Loved the growing pains of Lucas and how he was pitted with popularity over passion. Loved how they didn't gloss over Max losing a brother that really she shouldn't have cared about and how it affected her to her core.

Even Eddie character, while new, immediately made an impact and was realistic to the core group maturing

Lot of stuff was easy to dismiss as an adult but the Duffers perfectly portrayed what it was like as a 13/14 yo and even the 17/19yo. Well written story that should be talked about as a GOAT series imo

I'm not understanding what's funny about this. @Ironman and @marc123hottake
I find it hilarious cause they wouldn't do that but I'd love for Will to have show more aggression. The actor can clearly pull it off and I wish Will was able to show more on how fucked up he actually should be. He was straight up hijacked and possessed he SHOULD be fucked up.

I find it hilarious cause they wouldn't do that but I'd love for Will to have show more aggression. The actor can clearly pull it off and I wish Will was able to show more on how fucked up he actually should be. He was straight up hijacked and possessed he SHOULD be fucked up.

What wouldn't they do? I'm confused.

What wouldn't they do? I'm confused.
Clearly Wills story at this point is him coming to terms with being gay. I was just thinking it be cool if he had some kind of mind flayer abilities especially being the host for season 2. He had that sensor power in season 3 when he'd know when the mindflayer was around. When season 1 ended and we saw him flash between upside down and our world I thought they'd set him up that way.

Back