Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much people think CB still had a career since the Rhianna shit… dude was on the verge of being a much bigger star had that not happened. There’s a reason people think of him as more of a rapper now than a singer & it ain’t anything positive behind it.

Nah it's not. He did himself no favors for a long time with how he acted after that incident. But he wanted to show the world he's a gang banging r&b singer so he got what he wanted

"Brother Love"

size300x300_Diddy.png

Idk about Clive Davis but what I found out about Marvin Gaye made it nearly impossible to listen to his music and that discussion has come up here before. Man was a demon.

Expound for niggas like me who have no idea what you're talking about please and thank you.

Bruh Ray CHarles and Stevie Wonder was on the same time and they're blind. You might as well cut your ears off lol

Ray Charles was foul too but in DC Marvin Gaye is an institution. You grow up here being told he's damn near perfect. So finding out the shit he did was wild as hell when I got older.

Ray Charles was foul too but in DC Marvin Gaye is an institution. You grow up here being told he's damn near perfect. So finding out the shit he did was wild as hell when I got older.
I read somewhere decades ago that what changed Marvin Gay from the cookie cutter guy was the untimely death of Tammy Terrell which many have said was caused by the physical abuse dolled out by David Ruffin

1715974425509.gif

Listen my g.......Pac got a rape on his card he went to court and lost. Do I believe the chick felt away about being slutted out by Pac's homie so she said she was raped yes. If he was alive he would still be wearing that R on his chest.

Pac wasn't convicted for rape. He was convicted for sexual abuse...for groping her.

He beat the sodomy charge.

Expound for niggas like me who have no idea what you're talking about please and thank you.

"Despite writing seductive soundtracks such as Let’s Get It On and Sexual Healing, Gaye described his own fantasies as “evil” and in a 1974 interview with Rolling Stone pondered that “society makes people creep and crawl about [perversity]... I suppose that makes it more fun for the pervert though”, concluding that “we’re all too uptight about sex”. His first wife, Anna Gordy, was 17 years older than him, and he impregnated her niece, Denise, who was just 15 years old at the time. She would go on to have his child, which Anna adopted as her own. Later, he cheated on Anna with another teenager, 17-year-old Janis Hunter, who later reported his behaviour behind closed doors was sadistic and degrading, encouraging her to perform sexual acts with other people whilst he watched and then flying into a rage when she did."

I read somewhere decades ago that what changed Marvin Gay from the cookie cutter guy was the untimely death of Tammy Terrell which many have said was caused by the physical abuse dolled out by David Ruffin

View attachment 1312802

Marvin Gaye had a fucked up up bringing. So much so he changed the spelling of his last name so he could distance himself from his father. So he was always very much troubled.

Back