Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are men the only ones who have something to lose in a relationship / the event of a divorce? While women still get paid less than men for doing the same jobs, we are getting paid more now than any time in history. This is attributed to more and more women earning degrees and becoming breadwinners. This "need to trap" a husband idea is so outdated. You still have some that seek out come-ups, BOTH men and women. I'm sure just about everyone knows of at least one nigga living off his chick.

"A fool and his money are soon parted" Niggas stay scheming too...playing games and wasting time.
So why aren’t the divorce laws changed to reflect this changing times?

Niggas do that dumb ass shit too. The fuck? Get real. Some men make the same DUMB ASS decision that some women do when it comes to choosing partners. People are crazy, I wish a dude would try to fuck with me with that type of logic.
no one said men dont tho

I WAS in a real relationship living with someone.

I said what works for me, it may not work for everyone else but it works for ME. The same way some people feel like marriage isn't a big deal, that's how I feel about living together.

I'm making this decision based off what I know I want. I like my space, A LOT. Since I've been single, I realized all the things I want and don't want...period.
ok....im was just trying to help....sometimes talking things out can give a person an aha moment.

im just saying..i hear you and understand everything you went thru...

but the last dude is not your ending not was he your beginning.

take it as a lesson learned.

dont take the obvious from what you went thru. while i dont think anyone should treat another person like that....sometimes we need to look at ourselves. maybe we didnt acknowledge the signs....and why didnt we allow ourselves to see it.

i am glad you are taking time to understand yourself and i am guessing you are in your 20's. one day you will be 40. done let some nigga that did you wrong control so much of your life because of how he treated you.

its still good dudes out there.

this aint about preaching to you....just some humble advice from someone that always wants better for everyone

Are men the only ones who have something to lose in a relationship / the event of a divorce? While women still get paid less than men for doing the same jobs, we are getting paid more now than any time in history. This is attributed to more and more women earning degrees and becoming breadwinners. This "need to trap" a husband idea is so outdated. You still have some that seek out come-ups, BOTH men and women. I'm sure just about everyone knows of at least one nigga living off his chick.

"A fool and his money are soon parted" Niggas stay scheming too...playing games and wasting time.

ok...first things first..

you gonna get that work this week,

second, i never said women dont have something to lose...an niggas do plot on women but women are more protective over the things they acquire.

but dudes usually try to go for chicks with low self esteem. i know the game,

and the trap a nigga shit still goes on...it is never outdated.

but again i will say ...some people are living someone elses reality.

some dudes just have nothing o take but want to act like someone wants what they dont have.
just like chicks think all nigga are dogs because thy pretty girlfriend got cheated on.

aight my last post here. We gotta change the way we raise our girls/boys... but im just going to talk about the girls..

Girls are raised to have these disneyland dreams of being a princess... both parents are complicit in this.. girls are singularly focused on a rich man, a rock,the wedding dress and the wedding from a very early age that shit right there ... is a focus on a prize. at the same time makes them weak from seeing character flaws and just being and finding themselves because they all yearn for the THING so they navigate their relationships based on who can get them this thing.. (its a generalization but i think its a wide spread universally type thing)..
this shit right here is spot on...

we need to teach our kids about personal responsibility. and what to really look for in a mate.

we push the dumbest things.

use what you got to get what you want.
find a dude with money and keep a savings account he dont know about
dont trust no women...they all hoes
love is for suckers...
you dont need a man
dont wife a chick with all this pussy out here

all that shit passed on by bitter parents. stupid parents not teaching their kids the right way but rather the way that makes them shitty people.

and why is it that people take the most negative things to base their life decisions off of?

as if we dont all have bad shit.

so no one has ever had a good moment? never seen good moments in others.

ok....im was just trying to help....sometimes talking things out can give a person an aha moment.

im just saying..i hear you and understand everything you went thru...

but the last dude is not your ending not was he your beginning.

take it as a lesson learned.

dont take the obvious from what you went thru. while i dont think anyone should treat another person like that....sometimes we need to look at ourselves. maybe we didnt acknowledge the signs....and why didnt we allow ourselves to see it.

i am glad you are taking time to understand yourself and i am guessing you are in your 20's. one day you will be 40. done let some nigga that did you wrong control so much of your life because of how he treated you.

its still good dudes out there.

this aint about preaching to you....just some humble advice from someone that always wants better for everyone

I'm not understanding how you got any of that from what I said. Everything that I've gone through is a lesson learned be it good or bad. If you actually read my interview you wouldn't be saying half the bullshit you just typed. Why can't I just not want to shack up with a dude? Real talk, it's not the end of the world because I don't want to.

Whether I was in my 20's or not has nothing to do with it. I know women TWICE my age that still make dumb ass choices especially in men. I know there are still GREAT men out there, i'm not worried about that at all. Are we GREAT for each other though? Are we COMPATIBLE? That's what I'm more concerned with not shacking up with the next man.

So please, don't take from my experience and ASSUME that somehow has fucked me up. If anything it opened my eyes. It's ok to want to be single and it's alright to enjoy being single. This is my time to focus on ME and fixing ME, fuck what I been through in the past. I have a daughter watching every move I make even as young as she is. Last thing I need to be doing is worrying about shacking up with a dude who probably doesn't even see himself with me for the long run. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not understanding how you got any of that from what I said. Everything that I've gone through is a lesson learned be it good or bad. If you actually read my interview you wouldn't be saying half the bullshit you just typed. Why can't I just not want to shack up with a dude? Real talk, it's not the end of the world because I don't want to.

Whether I was in my 20's or not has nothing to do with it. I know women TWICE my age that still make dumb ass choices especially in men. I know there are still GREAT men out there, i'm not worried about that at all. Are we GREAT for each other though? Are we COMPATIBLE? That's what I'm more concerned with not shacking up with the next man.

So please, don't take from my experience and ASSUME that somehow has fucked me up. If anything it opened my eyes. It's ok to want to be single and it's alright to enjoy being single. This is my time to focus on ME and fixing ME, fuck what I been through in the past. I have a daughter watching every move I make even as young as she is. Last thing I need to be doing is worrying about shacking up with a dude who probably doesn't even see himself with me for the long run. That's all I'm saying.
just wow....you just took that all wrong....

but ok

just wow....you just took that all wrong....

but ok

How did I? You actually took everything I previously said the wrong way obviously. When you read my responses stop thinking that i'm basing every damn thing off being hurt. Please? Yes, I was abused.. yes I have endured some horrible shit by the father of my child. HOWEVER, it isn't the end of the world. I am ok, i'm alive... I CAN be happy again.

I still don't want to shack up with some boyfriend, can that be ok?

You actually have a habit of like dissecting responses and shit.
You make things deeper than what they need to be.
It's simple, everyone doesn't want to get married and everyone doesn't want to shack up. Both are perfectly fine, the world will not end because of this.

How did I? You actually took everything I previously said the wrong way obviously. When you read my responses stop thinking that i'm basing every damn thing off being hurt. Please? Yes, I was abused.. yes I have endured some horrible shit by the father of my child. HOWEVER, it isn't the end of the world. I am ok, i'm alive... I CAN be happy again.

I still don't want to shack up with some boyfriend, can that be ok?
never said it wasnt..but yea...
nevermind

You actually have a habit of like dissecting responses and shit.
You make things deeper than what they need to be.
It's simple, everyone doesn't want to get married and everyone doesn't want to shack up. Both are perfectly fine, the world will not end because of this.
i dissect to get a better understanding.
asking questions gets beyond the surface.

i dont like watching the tv...i want to know how the TV works.

hey....im just being me

and why is it that people take the most negative things to base their life decisions off of?

as if we dont all have bad shit.

so no one has ever had a good moment? never seen good moments in others.
tenor.gif

Even with this. You first assumed that my answers were based on being this broken ass female because of a past relationship...you then branched off and said this bullshit.

You will make up this deep shit in your head and then base your questions off your assumptions and I found these questions to be indirect af.

tenor.gif

Even with this. You first assumed that my answers were based on being this broken ass female because of a past relationship...you then branched off and said this bullshit.

You will make up this deep shit in your head and then base your questions off your assumptions and I found these questions to be indirect af.

well....nope

thats why i asked why..like a page back. no answer and so i dug. and advice is not assumptions..thats was more of a iopne its not becasue.... but thats neither here nor there.

but its ok......i dont want to fight no more....i will leave it all alone.

can you forgive me?

can i have a hug?

can i come back home?

dont be mad at me my hybrid queen.

well....nope

thats why i asked why..like a page back. no answer and so i dug. and advice is not assumptions..thats was more of a iopne its not becasue.... but thats neither here nor there.

but its ok......i dont want to fight no more....i will leave it all alone.

can you forgive me?

can i have a hug?

can i come back home?

dont be mad at me my hybrid queen.

I'm good, you wasn't giving me advice because I didn't need it. Again, your assumptions. You thought you knew what were you were talking about and you went off those assumptions thinking that's why I felt the way I did.. thus you gave advice that wasn't even needed.

I don't want a hug.
No stay outside.
I'm not mad. Annoyed maybe but not mad.

most of the men perpetuating the "they tryna trap us" party line tend to be broke and/or in the red at all times. at all times! the delusions of grandeur are real.

He be assuming a lot.

Back