Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Sticking around or planning to leave

Yeah I was gonna say Costa Rica has been the one country consistently mentioned when I read up on this kinda stuff.

I was already planning a vacation down there with my wife. Guess I’ll be scoping it out for long term too.

Its a beautiful place and pretty cheap compared to the United States of America.

like every place it has its ups and downs but it’s definitely a solid option in my opinion.

I highly recommend you and your wife vacationing there and checking it out.

Once I was able to read, speak and write Japanese when I was there , I regretted it.

I was like, Japan is a fucked up place, got damn.

giphy.gif

i love Japan but would never move there because I would want to live around the Yamanote train line and you gotta have money or work to live comfortably.

The places I’ve targeted I wouldn’t have to work and would live pretty well.

Japan is great though and by far my favorite place I’ve lived. I had tons of fun out there and done a lot of crazy stuff but never worried about getting hurt while out there. I know I wouldn’t be as wild as I was back then, but I would still enjoy it. Overall a pretty safe country with always something to do.

Last edited:
Its a beautiful place and pretty cheap compared to the United States of America.

like every place it has its ups and downs but it’s definitely a solid option in my opinion.

I highly recommend you and your wife vacationing there and checking it out.
How good should my Spanish be? I’ve been trying to learn through apps and shit but I haven’t been consistent with it.

I plan on having a residence in a another country but I will still have a spot in the states as well. Aruba is on my list. Good weather year round. They are out of the hurricane belt that hit those other Caribbean islands and coast. That would be the place I got during the winter time. There is no language barrier. Most people there speak multiple languages. Spanish, dutch, and english. Amazing aquatic life. Amazing food.

My wife and me have been talking about it lately. It's more to do with the girls. The two spots that we have talked about the most is Canada ad Panama. My wife is still mad at her dad for never teaching her Spanish, because Panama would have been the move.

Back