Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
lol anyway... copping some grapeseed oil tomorrow to give it a shot over the weekend.

I was looking online and I think the only other oil that has a higher smoke point is avocado oil or some shit.

Refined Olive Oil is supposed to be good along with Ghee/Clarified Butter.. both which have higher smoke points but not as high as grapeseed or avocado oil.

@Hustlelitó does grapeseed add any kinda flavor to the steak?? Im looking for a nuetral tasting kinda oil

lol anyway... copping some grapeseed oil tomorrow to give it a shot over the weekend.

I was looking online and I think the only other oil that has a higher smoke point is avocado oil or some shit.

Refined Olive Oil is supposed to be good along with Ghee/Clarified Butter.. both which have higher smoke points but not as high as grapeseed or avocado oil.

@Hustlelitó does grapeseed add any kinda flavor to the steak?? Im looking for a nuetral tasting kinda oil

Nah no taste at all. Whatever you season with will be unaffected.

So what do I need for this steak? I don’t want just salt and pepper.
You can use Montreal steak season. Or use Greek season just go to the season aisle and look for something that will catch your eye. But salt and pepper is the classic

Back