Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
I've seen some folks on youtube talkin bout salting the steak and leaving it in the fridge overnight(12-24 hours)... have any of yall ever tried that? Do you notice any difference as opposed to seasoning it right before you cook?

Copped these two oils earlier.. gonna try both eventually and see which one I like better
20201003_164255.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen some folks on youtube talkin bout salting the steak and leaving it in the fridge overnight(12-24 hours)... have any of yall ever tried that? Do you notice any difference as opposed to seasoning it right before you cook?

Copped these two earlier oils.. gonna try both eventually and see which one I like better
View attachment 372499

I let the salt sit on it anywhere between 10 mins and 24 hrs it just depends on how far ahead I prepare it. It’s only a slight difference tho IMO. If it’s 10 mins I use the freezer.

Copped these two oils earlier.. gonna try both eventually and see which one I like better
View attachment 372499

Damn lemme know how that avocado oil tastes on those steaks. I hate avocados so if it leaves any kinda taste I’m out lol

View attachment 372499

My decision to have steak is usually last minute. But when I can think about it, yeah I try too season/marinate my shit for as long as possible. Overnight is cool.

Usually though, I cop a bunch of big ass ribeyes, season them shits like crazy, then hit em with the food saver and then freeze them shits.

Back