Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staying "on code" vs being objective

And I give not 1 fuck what white folks think. I would rather correct my folks and show them the right way to go about something in the world them have them looking like an idiot all because "oh no a white person might think black folks disagree on something"
I agree but again....who's way is right according to what's happening.

Who's the sellout, who's the coon and who's ghetto.

All comes from not having a code or even a standard..

I don't care what others think either but I will say j don't want anyone of my people looking crazy.

Which makes sites like this so necessary.

Pretty much except if I feel my group is wrong I'm not gonna be screaming they're right in public cause I gotta be true to myself above all. I'm just not gonna be screaming they're wrong in public either.
Do you consider this site to be all inclusively private, or intersectionally private?

In other words, are there certain conversations you would have with some posters that you wouldn't with others even though it is a "closed door" site?

I agree but again....who's way is right according to what's happening.

Who's the sellout, who's the coon and who's ghetto.

All comes from not having a code or even a standard..

I don't care what others think either but I will say j don't want anyone of my people looking crazy.

I don't want us looking crazy either and that's something that can happen under the guise of "let's not criticize in public"...waiting til you get to a private space it might be too late by then

this how i am...

say i'm sitting on the porch with my sister, and her baby father pull up and start cussing her out on some trifling ass shit that she's 100% guilty of doing and it's 100% fucked up.....

after he leave, i might tell her about her self and how she need to fix this situation....

but while homie there.... he will respect her....

idgaf how wrong she is.....or how he talk to her when i'm not around and they in their normal arguments.....

while i'm sitting there she ain't gonna be no types of bitches, and he ain't touching her at all....idgaf how wrong she it

I don't want us looking crazy either and that's something that can happen under the guise of "let's not criticize in public"...waiting til you get to a private space it might be too late by then
I actually said this same thing once.

And what if the person keeps doing whatever......speaking up may save them from themselves

Do you consider this site to be all inclusively private, or intersectionally private?

In other words, are there certain conversations you would have with some posters that you wouldn't with others even though it is a "closed door" site?
If I have something I need to say to a poster that others don't need to hear, I'll pm them. I know the site isn't all black if that's what you're asking. But I'd like to think that the non blacks here have a respect for this black ass environment.

Look fam if you want an invite to the black panther pms just hit me up, lol

I will never dog my people out in the company of outsiders. Behind closed doors there will be a different conversation.

Being on code is all about protection.

i hear everything yall saying......

i think alot of people feel like yall too....but where has not saying shit in public got us?

but i know where saying something in public has got that particular person.

man...look.
if im acting an ass ...call me on it.

i hear everything yall saying......

i think alot of people feel like yall too....but where has not saying shit in public got us?

but i know where saying something in public has got that particular person.

man...look.
if im acting an ass ...call me on it.
bIlL cOsBy!!

Remember this thread of a black woman who had a son accused of stealing from a beauty supply store? She went outside and the Chinese owner followed her. She threw her hand up and hit him and he knocked her in the head with much more force. The whole thread was about whether we could say, ON THIS FORUM, whether she was wrong for the part she played.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/who-hit-who-first.9687/

bIlL cOsBy!!
exactly....and if anyone should be able to say something...after all he did..it should be him.
but not even he was immune to the shit.

but its a classic example of one a certain type of people having a code and not agreeing with other peoples code. so they cancel them. even if it was right.

Remember this thread of a black woman who had a son accused of stealing from a beauty supply store? She went outside and the Chinese owner followed her. She threw her hand up and hit him and he knocked her in the head with much more force. The whole thread was about whether we could say, ON THIS FORUM, whether she was wrong for the part she played.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/who-hit-who-first.9687/
i think she just died of cancer too.

but yea.......imma check the thread out....i know i was talking shit.

exactly....and if anyone should be able to say something...after all he did..it should be him.
but not even he was immune to the shit.

but its a classic example of one a certain type of people having a code and not agreeing with other peoples code. so they cancel them. even if it was right.
It is what it is man.

It is what it is man.
i hear you ...

but my problem is who can say something if a person who did so much for us cant say how he feels?

niggas always want shit served to them in nice wrapping.

thing is....them same niggas dont take their time with people or try to speak nicely either,.

i have seen too many times where people try to find any reason to not listen......when the shit they hearing has no bearing on what the other persons faults are..

man...if anyone is taking their time to share something with me....imma fucking listen.

if i dont.....that is apart of breaking code.

so if i see someone acting a fool.....i need to pull them to the side and speak to em.....fuck all the backroom stuff.

i hear you ...

but my problem is who can say something if a person who did so much for us cant say how he feels?

niggas always want shit served to them in nice wrapping.

thing is....them same niggas dont take their time with people or try to speak nicely either,.

i have seen too many times where people try to find any reason to not listen......when the shit they hearing has no bearing on what the other persons faults are..

man...if anyone is taking their time to share something with me....imma fucking listen.

if i dont.....that is apart of breaking code.

so if i see someone acting a fool.....i need to pull them to the side and speak to em.....fuck all the backroom stuff.
Bruh. You love bringing it back to him every time.

Back