Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staying "on code" vs being objective

so do you tell someone to stop cooning?

do you tell someone to stop acting ghetto or ratchet??

seems like only one of these gets people in their feelings.

so do you tell someone to stop cooning?

do you tell someone to stop acting ghetto or ratchet??

seems like only one of these gets people in their feelings.
If I tell Tiffany Haddish to stop cooning, I'm wrong.

But if I tell Toffany Haddish to stop being ghetto, I'm still wrong.

Where has being off code gotten black people collectively? Let me ask it in another way, where has being objective or moral gotten us? Has our situation changed for the better yet?

If I tell Tiffany Haddish to stop cooning, I'm wrong.

But if I tell Toffany Haddish to stop being ghetto, I'm still wrong.
sometimes its seen two different ways....

ghetto and ratchet holds a definition of lower stupid people.
cooning usually means acting stupid and minstrel for white people.

both wrong.....but i will say stop fucking with me.

Where has being off code gotten black people collectively? Let me ask it in another way, where has being objective or moral gotten us? Has our situation changed for the better yet?
the problem with the "code" is who runs it.

it tends to be people who want it only their way.

think about it.....its guys who worked hard to make something out of themselves. they think they should have more input about the direction of where and what black people should be or whatever.
then its the street dudes who feel like they should direct shit because they boots on the ground and are real niggas in the hood.

its multiple codes that people follow....all sides think the other sides are dumb....
some street dudes think other niggas sold out and lap dogs for wytpipo
some dudes who made it out think most street dudes are dumb criminals.

we place labels on others and can find a million reason why we shouldnt listen to the other sides.

all while every other race is taking shit from us while we fighting.

think about it.....its guys who worked hard to make something out of themselves. they think they should have more input about the direction of where and what black people should be or whatever.
then its the street dudes who feel like they should direct shit because they boots on the ground and are real niggas in the hood.

its multiple codes that people follow....all sides think the other sides are dumb....

we place labels on others and can find a million reason why we shouldnt listen to the other sides.

I'm not talking about what you're talking about. I'm asking where has this objectivity or morals gotten us?

Great topic....

I gotta keep it honest with myself and others.

All I can promise is that I'll always give my people the benefit of doubt... but it's not fair to ask me to die on hills I don't believe in.

I don't think disagreeing with a stance means actively working against my people either.

My mama taught me to hold my tongue in the company of strangers. But as a family we should be able to speak openly to each other.

If we don't correct our behaviours amongst ourselves then we leave ourselves vunerable to an unjust system.

You're right but where black people fuck up at is those dudes who made it out will shit on the street dudes in front of or with white people and sometimes the street dudes will also shit on the dudes who made it out in front of or with white people.

IMO what @5th Letter is getting at is the code should be no matter if you a dude who made it out or a street dude our disagreements are not to be discussed in front of or with anybody who ain't black no matter that we disagree with each other.

That is the code if you ain't black get the fuck out my face trying to discuss black folks business.

I'm not talking about what you're talking about. I'm asking where has this objectivity or morals gotten us?
But what I said has traction in what your asking.
People are staying on code. The code only they believe in. And fuck everyone else's code.
And morally people are immoral.

So following multiple codes got us nowhere as a race...but as tiny groups we feel we are doing better for or didn't sellout to others to further our race.

People are staying on code. The code only they believe in. And fuck everyone else's code.

So following multiple codes got us nowhere as a race...but as tiny groups we feel we are doing better for or didn't sellout to others to further our race.
No it doesn't i'm talking about something specific.

download.jpeg

You're right but where black people fuck up at is those dudes who made it out will shit on the street dudes in front of or with white people and sometimes the street dudes will also shit on the dudes who made it out in front of or with white people.

IMO what @5th Letter is getting at is the code should be no matter if you a dude who made it out or a street dude our disagreements are not to be discussed in front of or with anybody who ain't black no matter that we disagree with each other.

That is the code if you ain't black get the fuck out my face trying to discuss black folks business.
I get it....but we have to have a unified one first.

We need people from all sides to be able to speak what they believe...be ok to get correction, and look at each other as equals. But we also must acknowledge that it's some that will still go against it just to be a rebel and those type people should be cancelled until they get on code.

So tough conversations are needed.
Passion needs to be shown.
We need to know how to listen to each other's pain and concerns without clowning.
And trust each other as a pillar to and for our race.
An if not about helping each man be better or grow....stfu.

Back