That’s not gonna clear his name because their angle could be just that ghost got someone to kill her

They gonna be doing this all season too lol

Let’s find more about Jason or something

These characters SUCK lmao it’s the same repetitive shit

I love watching this wack shit lol

Ha ha nig you stupid..but I agree the feds gonna be on ass his all the way through. Plus they still have the female witness from the pliot ep.

And @5th Letter I mean what dont make sense to you why they would want to question Ghost for Angela's murder?

Ha ha nig you stupid..but I agree the feds gonna be on ass his all the way through. Plus they still have the female witness from the pliot ep.

And @5th Letter I mean what dont make sense to you why they would want to question Ghost for Angela's murder?
I never said that. I’m saying why not also talk to other people in that circle? They have tunnel vision about getting Ghost that they’re not doing their jobs correctly and it’s gonna bite them in the ass.

Reactions: Los216
I never said that. I’m saying why not also talk to other people in that circle? They have tunnel vision about getting Ghost that they’re not doing their jobs correctly and it’s gonna bite them in the ass.
they have a hard on for ghost because he was in jail for murder and they KNOW he’s ghost and been involved in EVERYTHING they ever worked on lol

You acting like ghost’s best friend ain’t kill Angela? Lol

Like they unfairly targeting him

Fuck that nigga

they have a hard on for ghost because he was in jail for murder and they KNOW he’s ghost and been involved in EVERYTHING they ever worked on lol

You acting like ghost’s best friend ain’t kill Angela? Lol

Like they unfairly targeting him

Fuck that nigga
Sax gonna die this season. And yeah he was guilty of a lot of things but not the murder of Angie. Their obsession of Ghost is clouding their judgement.

Sax gonna die this season. And yeah he was guilty of a lot of things but not the murder of Angie. Their obsession of Ghost is clouding their judgement.
But he knows who did it and he is on his phone records while talking to Tariq “saying he’s gonna take care of it or handle it”

Like I said Lester Freeman woulda had ghost bagged and tagged *freeway voice* EARLY

The DA office making the same mistakes they always make trying to get Ghost lol. They ain't got no other suspects, so if they can't prove it out with evidence, then they SOL...and the director will get his ass fired just like the black chick. Saks is a roach.....fool could survive a nuclear blast and still have his job. Tariq talking to his parents with no consequences make sense to me....they don't really give af about raising that nigga no more. They too consumed with everything else.