Welcome To aBlackWeb

His son is a killer who has told him fuck him to his face multiple times and is responsible for the death of his daughter. ..

The character "ghost" clearly has shown despite all that has happened. He still trying to keep his son away from being apart of any more blood shed

Plus tommy is still seen as family to him...made sense why they stopped in front of Tariq

Also one thing watching tonight made me realize was this show has been on for 5 years. At this point the show has lost way too many good characters to still be the quality show that people want to see. At the time people probably didn't realize it but there were some really good characters who got killed that really brought a lot to the show. People like Julio, Holly, Ruiz, and Sandoval were characters who really tied a lot of shit together.

Unfortunately your average watcher doesn't watch this show for these reasons you just stated. I've noticed over the years talking about this show with some other people outside the forum, when discussing characters or just going in depth about the show, people be having the slightest clue which lets me know they dont care enough about that like we do on here.

why did Fif mess with the theme song.......

Ghost now loading clips with no gloves....prints all over the bullets

Lala went from being too shook to launder money through her shop to being a ride or die shot calling chick

Lala having her prints on the gun and then looking around might come back to haunt her......I knew she was going to mess up somehow when Tommy gave her the gun and told her to get rid of it

Sax and the NYPD chic are going hard in the paint now to get Ghost

Ghost stay doing dumb shit....telling the mother of your children that the woman you loved is dead

I was waiting on Angie to pop up somewhere and say "We only got one shot at this to get Jamie and Tommy........if we mess this up, all of our asses will be in some serious shit"

These niggas really trying to air eachother out. Damn. Obviously they'll have to go up against Jason at some point and come back together on some corny shit. But whatever.

The show been some shit for a while now and yesterday episode wasn't good either.

How the fuck you start off a new season with a weak ass episode. Its the last fucking season go out with a fucking a bang.

This the dumbest rag tag group of millionaire drug dealers I've ever fucking seen.

I hate folks like Sax. Swear they the smartest person in the room when they actually one of if not the dumbest fucking person in the room.

Only reason I still watch this shit now is because of my wife

The show been some shit for a while now and yesterday episode wasn't good either.

How the fuck you start off a new season with a weak ass episode. Its the last fucking season go out with a fucking a bang.

This the dumbest rag tag group of millionaire drug dealers I've ever fucking seen.

I hate folks like Sax. Swear they the smartest person in the room when they actually one of if not the dumbest fucking person in the room.

Only reason I still watch this shit now is because of my wife

What exactly is weak?

Wait dying laughing..the first episode needed to start off w a bang....ha ha one of the main characters just got killed off the show!? Ha ha What more you want. Niggas are str8 silly up in here.

The acting emotions of home girl sister was on point.

Back