Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't get past how the characters on the show just casually get over shit like it isn't a life altering event. Like Tommy and Ghost are fighting to the death and when Tariq walks in it's just like whatever we'll finish this later?
I was at a fucking loss.
Like nigga yo daddy dead and the other nigga love of his life died and these niggaz like....oh yea, this ain't over bitch.

Bruh lol

Last edited:
RIP Angie

So I hated Ghost just fighting Tommy after hiding in his house

I like the way the camera looks this season

When Ghost dresses like Em in 8 mile something dying

So they said this whole show happened in 6 months. Tariq had a hellevu growth spurt

Angela's office has changed bosses like every month

Saxe is an idiot

I love Angie's hot sister from Orange is The new black

LOL the new boss is that dude from Sex in the city and Californication .He looks like Dr Evil acting mean.

Keisha is a dumb ass.

Ghost slippin.

Proctor gone get fucked up

Tommy is a horrible drug dealer

everybody dies or goes down
So if y’all right and this is all over let’s say 6 months...,.i have so many questions starting wth how in the fuck is Silver the love of her life she just met that fool

she knows better then that.....it was just to even out with Ghost

regardless of her faults, she's been emotionally walked on since the show started

ya'll forget she gave Kanan's son the dressing AND the gravy

her whole circle in deep shit, she and her husband fuckin on people associated with law enforcement, and directly with their cases at that

she dont know which way is up right now

everybody dies or goes down

she knows better then that.....it was just to even out with Ghost

regardless of her faults, she's been emotionally walked on since the show started

ya'll forget she gave Kanan's son the dressing AND the gravy

her whole circle in deep shit, she and her husband fuckin on people associated with law enforcement, and directly with their cases at that

she dont know which way is up right now

Tasha saw Silver as a way out of the game with a man who still had status and money,but legal

He wasn't holding Ghost money,but he has stable good money and is basically what quitting the game was to Ghost.

She started believing she deserved better when she's the dumb ass that encouraged Ghost to stay in the game

All facts

Yea that was some chicago shit I believe

Not exactly.They don't mean that literally in the Chi

it's a way to say either yall smoked a nigga or just to diss a dead enemy for example if your enemy is named John you smoking on a john pack....pause

but Tommy did that like How the Outlawz say they smoked pac's ashes

Mann fuck that ho ass lil jit.
If he ain't had Jamaican fam irl I'd have been slapped that lil nigga if I saw him in the city

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Not exactly.They don't mean that literally in the Chi

it's a way to say either yall smoked a nigga or just to diss a dead enemy for example if your enemy is named John you smoking on a john pack....pause

but Tommy did that like How the Outlawz say they smoked pac's ashes
Naw initially that’s what it was then niggaz started using it to disrespect the opps

Back