Welcome To aBlackWeb

The nigga Silver got the gayest first name on Power. Dontayvion or whatever that nigga name was smh

Tariq so damn gullible, lil nigga can't see Kanan playing him.

There's no way that Tasha, Ghost or Angela all get out of the shit they're in but with the way the writing is they'll find some cheat code and all main characters get away once again.

Tommy is dumb as fuck, you don't know your father all your life and according to the the writing in the 2 weeks you've known him you telling him everything about your business.

Ay I'll be honest, I don't even know what Tommy is doing anymore

Something something Italians, something something dre something something teresi

And allergens mentioned Jason on the last page..I don't even know who that is lol

What happened to dude that was pressing Tommy, ghost, and kanan in episode 2 I think? Or was that ep three days ago in the story
The dude was Jason
Lmaoooo man fuck this show

:js4:

This exchange explains power to a T

Yo, Tommy and Ghost don't keep no tabs on Kanan...this nigga doing all kind of shit that they don't know about smh..

Proctor was dumb for putting that coke in the envelope..

Tasha getting played by everybody..... Still hasn't taken accountability for her actions.

Silver first name....lmao

Why Dre boy 2bit always got a smile on his face?

Yo, Tommy and Ghost don't keep no tabs on Kanan...this nigga doing all kind of shit that they don't know about smh..

Proctor was dumb for putting that coke in the envelope..

Tasha getting played by everybody..... Still hasn't taken accountability for her actions.

Silver first name....lmao

Why Dre boy 2bit always got a smile on his face?

I swear my hatred for Tasha grows each episode. Couldn't been me. Cuz as soon as she said that "He loves me more than you ever could" line, my response....

"Oh more than Sean to? How that turned out again?"

The hefa says that shyt, but just a few seconds b4 thst ADMIT that she's going to use that dumb muthafucca and have him lie for her.

LOL!! You can't make this shyt up.

I now see where Riq gets that from...wit his dumbazzz. Smh.

Proctor puttin that coke in that envelope was stupid af. An act of desperation when he didn't need to do it.

Am I the only one who wants Saxe and everyone in that attorney office to fail? I'm waiting for someone to lullaby his azzz.

I swear my hatred for Tasha grows each episode. Couldn't been me. Cuz as soon as she said that "He loves me more than you ever could" line, my response....

"Oh more than Sean to? How that turned out again?"

The hefa says that shyt, but just a few seconds b4 thst ADMIT that she's going to use that dumb muthafucca and have him lie for her.

LOL!! You can't make this shyt up.

I now see where Riq gets that from...wit his dumbazzz. Smh.

Proctor puttin that coke in that envelope was stupid af. An act of desperation when he didn't need to do it.

Am I the only one who wants Saxe and everyone in that attorney office to fail? I'm waiting for someone to lullaby his azzz.

Yeah I'm tired of Saxe and Mak weak ass

Back