Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thinking about locking this until the official air day

Man, this season pissing me off. Ghost is peaced up with dre? I mean Kanaan was bad enough. Then Tommy, although I think Tommy aint as dumb as ppl think. I got a feeling he peep game. Tariq ol dumb ass runnin around actin like Mr. I wanna do hoodrat stuff and smokin wit cigawettes.
Tasha aint shit, but neither is Ghost. Angie mos def aint shit and shoulda been dead a long time ago. Lmao when Ghost asked why would silver lie for her. You could see the moment the light bulb went off
I hope this the last season.

Man, this season pissing me off. Ghost is peaced up with dre? I mean Kanaan was bad enough. Then Tommy, although I think Tommy aint as dumb as ppl think. I got a feeling he peep game. Tariq ol dumb ass runnin around actin like Mr. I wanna do hoodrat stuff and smokin wit cigawettes.
Tasha aint shit, but neither is Ghost. Angie mos def aint shit and shoulda been dead a long time ago. Lmao when Ghost asked why would silver lie for her. You could see the moment the light bulb went off
I hope this the last season.

I don't think it is. 50 was on Instagram & hinted that it was going to be another season

I suspect next season will be the last.

Plus wasn't there rumors of a spin-off? Anyone not killed off Power will likely continue on that (including those who end up in jail at the end).

I'll start by banning you from the thread altogether

How does that sound

Ay I'll be honest, I don't even know what Tommy is doing anymore

Something something Italians, something something dre something something teresi

And allergens mentioned Jason on the last page..I don't even know who that is lol

What happened to dude that was pressing Tommy, ghost, and kanan in episode 2 I think? Or was that ep three days ago in the story

Ay I'll be honest, I don't even know what Tommy is doing anymore

Something something Italians, something something dre something something teresi

And allergens mentioned Jason on the last page..I don't even know who that is lol

What happened to dude that was pressing Tommy, ghost, and kanan in episode 2 I think? Or was that ep three days ago in the story
The dude was Jason

Back