Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stop calling that fine ass woman Junebug the name was Jukebox. LLS I get it though more niggas nicknamed Junebug than Jukebox

LOL

Now she would've been a dope ass villain. Crooked cop plus she knew Ghost and Tommy. Jukebox going at Tommy and Ghost would've been a way better storyline.

I firmly believe Kanan was suppose to die, but 50 wasn't having that.

Kanan is the best thing he got going for him.

btw Junebug was in DC
lol this is what been saying forever....that nigga was posed to die in the fire but fif was like fuck that....this nigga fif aint letting kanan die til the series finale

LOL

Now she would've been a dope ass villain. Crooked cop plus she knew Ghost and Tommy. Jukebox going at Tommy and Ghost would've been a way better storyline.

I agree especially if they introduced Kanan like before let him have his run of a few episodes and die in that fire. Jukebox could've come along to avenge her favorite cousin and be the new black american street villain.

Good thinking nigga!

lol this is what been saying forever....that nigga was posed to die in the fire but fif was like fuck that....this nigga fif aint letting kanan die til the series finale
Lol yeah iight...

Fif would add a post credit scene of kanan's hand popping out the dirt like an old school horror flick lmao

Then the spinoff comes lol

See this why niggas don't like you b

giphy.gif

you said what i said

i wanted to remind the folks who all of a sudden got amnesia

I know I said and thought the bitch Holly could be an agent. I thought that cause I felt the bitch was asking too many questions and too pressed to be in all the details of Tommy business.

Turned out she wasn't an agent so the fuck what!
at least you honest enough to admit your error in judgement

Ghost is the John Cena of Power. Some how, some way that nigga is going to get out of all of this as the winner

The show needs a villain like Kanan IMO.

It doesn't have to be 50 per say but they need someone like him. By like him I mean black american street nigga.

Stop calling that fine ass woman Junebug the name was Jukebox. LLS I get it though more niggas nicknamed Junebug than Jukebox

LOL Yeah I realized I had the name wrong.

so tommy gonna kill tariq?

will tommy tell ghost what tariq did?

i think ghost sent niggas at dre so he could come in to save dre and get close to his crew when he gets out.

and tasha is a fucking bird with hate in her heart.......she kicking niggas out they own crib and got her nigga coming up in the crib like its all sweet.

and what silver got against jamie?
he still trying to show his life is better then a street niggas life.

Last edited by a moderator:
This episode definitely helps to prove your case why she isn’t shit...

Although you go above and beyond with your hate for her..
bruh......

why even hate on someone when you not going totally commit?

its not above and beyond......its commitment

I'm been tryna hang in there ...but this episode was so trash and all over the place and gave answers to shit that made no fuckin sense..

Bruh, Tommy got the tracker to track a nigga that they all already know where he be at almost all the time?

65GWMpW.gif

My nigga, ghost wouldn't dare to kill Milan for his own life and girlfriends life..

But he got the balls to agree to kill Jason?

FOR DRE!!!!?

DetailedHairyAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

Back